JW Marriott Mauritius Resort
Le Morne Peninsula, Coastal Road, 230 Le Morne, Mauritius – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 155 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at JW Marriott Mauritius Resort
The JW Marriott Mauritius Resort includes panoramic Indian Ocean and Le Morne Brabant Mountain views from its beachside location. Stylish accommodation, separate fitness and spa centres and 5 restaurants feature at this 5-star luxury resort.
The villa and suites feature an iPod docking station, 42-inch LCD TVs and free WiFi. The large private bathrooms contain a round stone bath tub, elegant vanity basin and double walk-in shower.
JW Marriott Mauritius Resort has a choice of Asian, Indian, French and contemporary cuisine. The Boathouse Grill and Bar offers a steak and seafood option, and Pan-Asian, French Mauritian, Japanese, Le Morne Lounge provides cocktails and snacks.
Many sports activities such as tennis, cycling and diving can be enjoyed by guests. Water sports facilities are provided on site.
Black River Gorges National Park and Chamarel are within a 25-minute drive away. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is 37.3 miles away by car.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Le Morne Beach9.1 Superb beach100 yards from property
- Could you please tell me what you offer regarding all inclusive and half board price packages if a book a room only rateDear Sir, Further to your query, please note that we have BB rates. The half board supplement is USD 90 per adult per day. However, we do not cater A..Answered on 11 February 2021
- Hello, can the junior suite not fit a family? 2 adults and 2 childrenThe room can accommodate maximum two adults and two children below 12yrs old.Answered on 30 December 2021
- Hi, I read somewhere that you provide complimentary strollers/ pushchairs for toddlers. Can you please confirm whether that is the case?Please note that we do provide strollers/pushchairs however we shall have the guest names and stay dates in order to pre book.Answered on 19 October 2021
- Can you learn to Kite surf whilst staying at JW Marriott resort Le Morne? Is the kite surf school on hotel premises or outside? How can I contact to b..Hello, You can learn the kite surfing at JW Marriott Mauritius Resort and you can contact our dedicated team at the hotel directly for your booking.Answered on 23 June 2022
- Hi What are the airport pickup chargesUSD 90-95 per wayAnswered on 12 July 2022
- Still looking?
Le Manoir Dining Room
Cuisine: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
The Boathouse Bar & Grill
Cuisine: Seafood, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 12 and older are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
JW Marriott Mauritius Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about JW Marriott Mauritius Resort
JW Marriott Mauritius Resort has 5 restaurants:
- Simply India
- Le Manoir Dining Room
- Floating Market
- The Boathouse Bar & Grill
The nearest beach is just 100 yards from JW Marriott Mauritius Resort.
JW Marriott Mauritius Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Movie nights
- Horse riding
- Personal trainer
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hour
- Tennis equipment
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Beauty Services
- Public Bath
- Facial treatments
- Water sport facilities on site
- Waxing services
- Themed dinner nights
- Make up services
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Hair treatments
- Live music/performance
- Hair cut
- Hair colouring
- Hair styling
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa/wellness packages
- Entertainment staff
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Check-in at JW Marriott Mauritius Resort is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
JW Marriott Mauritius Resort is 2.3 miles from the centre of Le Morne.
The prices at JW Marriott Mauritius Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at JW Marriott Mauritius Resort include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to JW Marriott Mauritius Resort by:
- Car 1h 20min
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at JW Marriott Mauritius Resort on this page.