You're eligible for a Genius discount at Kuredu Island Resort & Spa! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a private beach area and water sports facilities, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa is a beach front property located in Kuredu in the Lhaviyani Atoll Region. The resort has an outdoor pool, a spa center and a fitness center which is complimentary for the guests.
A 24-hour front desk and tour desk service is provided. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar and on-site restaurant.
All rooms include a mini bar. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa bath or a hot tub.Free toiletries are provided in all rooms.
You will find a hairdresser's at the property.
Bike hire is available at this resort. Guests can also engage in golfing, snorkeling, canoeing and fishing.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How do we get there from airport, male I assume and what charges is there plane/boat , and how much is beer there could u let me know thanks , mark delargieFrom Velana International Airport guests will fly to Kuredu with Seaplane (Trans Maldivian Airways) Its about 40 min flight. For more details on the ..Answered on December 10, 2019
- How far is the beach?3-5 minutes by walkAnswered on November 7, 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Year round, but February through April are normally idealAnswered on September 20, 2019
- how much for transportation from the airport to the resort? (in july)Current roundtrip Seaplane transfer rate is USD370.00 per person, for the latest info check the The Fine PrintAnswered on May 8, 2020
- Does the private pool villa have 2 bedroom?Our rooms are featured with one King size bed and an extra single bed can be provided upon request.Answered on November 7, 2019
Bonthi Restaurant for Garden & Beach Bungalow Guests
Koamas Restaurant for Beach Villa & Jacuzzi Beach Villa Guests
Sangu Restaurant for Water Villa Guests
The Beach Restaurant
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the property is only accessible by the following mode of transfer:
Mandatory seaplane transfer takes 45 Minutes from Male International Airport, USD 380 Per Adult and USD 380 Per Child, round trip inclusive of taxes. Advice flight details 72 hours prior to arrival. Airport Counter Number: 59.
Standard Transfer Times: 06:00 till 16:30 hours.
Guests must send arrival and departure flight details directly to the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making the payment at the hotel. Please note that property may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.
Child Policy: Compulsory Green Tax of USD 6 per child, per night.
Complimentary sparkling wine, Jar Macaroons, Jar of Heart Shape Sweets, Honeymoon T-shirt and flower decoration once per stay on arrival.
FAQs about Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Guests staying at Kuredu Island Resort & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kuredu Island Resort & Spa by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 40min
Check-in at Kuredu Island Resort & Spa is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Kuredu Island Resort & Spa include:
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa is 1.1 miles from the center of Kuredu.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa has 7 restaurants:
- Koamas Restaurant for Beach Villa & Jacuzzi Beach Villa Guests
- Far East
- The Beach Restaurant
- Sangu Restaurant for Water Villa Guests
- Bonthi Restaurant for Garden & Beach Bungalow Guests
The prices at Kuredu Island Resort & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Open-air bath
- Movie nights
- Tennis equipment
- Locker rooms
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Water sports facilities on site
- Swimming pool
- Cooking class
- Badminton equipment
- Walking tours
- Beauty services
- Live music/Performance
- Facial treatments
- Happy hour
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Entertainment staff
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes