You're eligible for a Genius discount at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa has a spa center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.
Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.
You will find a 24-hour front desk, babysitting service, hairdresser's and gift shop at the property. You can play tennis, table tennis and billiards at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling.
Male International Airport is 55 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Dhangethi Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
- How much does transfer cost?Round trip Seaplane Transfer charges will be US$370.00 per adult & US$185.00 per child (2-11.99 years)Answered on December 21, 2020
- all inclusive means alcohol as well...what is difference between full board and all inclusive.Please contact Hotel reservations team regarding the below.Answered on February 21, 2021
- Hi. Can you please send me your complete detailed information on what activities are included in all inclusive, full board and half board packages?Please contact hotel reservations team directly so that we would be able to send you the information.Answered on February 3, 2021
- if booking all inclusive, does it include transfer cost from male to the island alsoSeaplane transfer is not included in All Inclusive plus package.Answered on January 17, 2021
- Hi, when reserving the All inclusive option through Booking, does it include everything eg. alcoholic beverages? Are there more AI packages or one?thxPlease contact Hotel Reservations directly regarding the All Inclusive plus package option.Answered on February 26, 2021
- Still looking?
No additional info available
No additional info available
Food: Chinese, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Thai, Asian
Food: Seafood, International, Grill/BBQ
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children under 2 years will eat for free based on the rules and meal-plan accompanied by an adult, excluding alcoholic beverages.
Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid.
Mandatory green tax of USD 6 per child per night will be charged.
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making the payment at the hotel. Please note that property may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.
BENEFITS for guests booking "All Inclusive":
Meals served in the Funama Restaurant for guests staying in Garden Rooms and Beach Villas. Meals served in the Ahima Restaurant for guests staying in Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas.
- 24 Hour snack menu served all day and night in the Bonthi Bar and from 10h00 – 22h00 in the Sunset Bar
- Unlimited ‘all you can eat’ special snack menu including pizzas and burgers from 10h00 – 19h00, served in Bonthi Bar and Sunset Bar, Ice cream can be enjoyed at Boashi Bar
- One 1/2 bottle of champagne, per room, per length of stay
- One sunset cruise, as per schedule
- One Dhangethi excursion, as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour group snorkeling lesson (equipment not included) as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour group windsurf lesson (equipment included) as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour group tennis lesson (equipment included) as per schedule
- Free use of the kayaks and windsurfers (equipment included)
- Free yoga session in Duniye Spa group sessions
Complimentary sparkling wine, fruit platter and flower decoration once per stay on arrival.
TRANSFER DETAILS (excluded from room rates): Please note that the property is only accessible by the following mode of transfer:
Mandatory seaplane transfer takes approximately 25 minutes from Male International Airport.
Standard Transfer Times: 06:00 till 15:00 hours.
The return rates are:
Adult (12 years and above): USD 370.00, round trip, inclusive of all taxes
Child (2 to 11.99 years): USD 180.00, round trip, inclusive of all taxes until October 31, 2022.
From November 1, 2022, the return rates are:
Adult (12 years and above): USD 380.00, round trip, inclusive of all taxes
Child (2 to 11.99 years): USD 190.00, round trip, inclusive of all taxes.
Guests must send arrival and departure flight details directly to the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival to arrange the seaplane transfers.
FAQs about Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
Room options at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa include:
The prices at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa has 4 restaurants:
- Hot Rock
- Ahimaa Restaurant
- Asian Wok
- Funama Restaurant
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is 1.8 miles from the center of Dhangethi.
Check-in at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Evening entertainment
- Neck massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Movie nights
- Open-air bath
- Badminton equipment
- Water sports facilities on site
- Full-body massage
- Swimming pool
- Private beach area
- Cooking class
- Yoga classes
- Happy hour
- Tennis equipment
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Couples' massage
- Themed dinners
- Back massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa facilities
- Entertainment staff
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot massage
- Head massage