Hotel Alea Tulum by Blue Sky
Fracc tankah III, mza 3, lte 28, tulum, q. Roo, 77760 Tulum, Mexico – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Alea Tulum by Blue Sky
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Xel Ha4.2 miles
Cenote Dos Ojos4.2 miles
Tulum Archeological Site4.3 miles
Bus station Tulum Ruins4.3 miles
Tulum Bus station6.1 miles
Parque Nacional Tulum6.7 miles
Restaurant Mereva Tulum0.1 miles
Cafe/Bar Mereva Tulum0.1 miles
Lake Casa tortuga cenote1.2 miles
Lake Cenote Dos Ojos4.2 miles
River Cenote Manati0 miles
Tankah Bay Beach100 feet
Soliman Bay Beach5,100 feet
Ruinas Beach4.2 miles
Playa Santa Fe4.6 miles
Playa Pescadores4.7 miles
Cozumel International Airport34.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Alea Tulum by Blue Sky
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 6 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Alea Tulum by Blue Sky accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Alea Tulum by Blue Sky of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.