Boulenc Bed and Bread
Calle Porfirio Diaz 211 , 68000 Oaxaca City, Mexico – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 286 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Boulenc Bed and Bread! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring a terrace, a restaurant as well as a bar, Boulenc Bed and Bread is located in the center of Oaxaca City, 4.9 miles from Monte Alban. This 4-star hotel offers a shared kitchen, room service and free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.
At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Boulenc Bed and Bread also provide guests with a city view. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
A buffet, à la carte or continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.
Guests at Boulenc Bed and Bread will be able to enjoy activities in and around Oaxaca City, like cycling.
Popular points of interest near the hotel include Santo Domingo Temple, Oaxaca Cathedral and Central Bus Station foreign buses. The nearest airport is Oaxaca International Airport, 4.3 miles from Boulenc Bed and Bread.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oaxaca City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Boulenc Bed and Bread has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 27, 2020
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What is the temperature of the rooms throughout the day without A/C in June?temperatures in our rooms, thanks to the thick walls and high ceilings, are always very pleasant. the use of the fan and good ventilation help to fres..Answered on 8 May 2021
- Hello! I would like to book your beautiful hotel from the 29th to the 31st if possible. We are 4 people and would need 2 rooms. It seems that you're ..Hello there! those dates are high season, we hope you find accommodation soon. In case of any changes here we will let you know as soon as possible. ..Answered on 28 September 2021
- Hello, I wanted to book your hotel on Feb 18-21 but I see that you only have one large double bed available. Do you have any available room that has twin beds?Hello, unfortunately we only have one room with another option, our suite room has a sleeper sofa, it is very comfortable. Our housekeeping provides y..Answered on 3 February 2023
- What does the continental breakfast include? I am gluten intolerant and am wondering if there would be anything I can eat. Thanks!Hola! This is a very important question, thank you! In case of gluten intolerance we offer a bowl of fruit with homemade yogurt and orange juice. We a..Answered on 24 May 2021
- Saludos, me quedé en tu hotel hace varias semanas y sigo pensando en las sábanas allí. Me puede decir de que marca son, o donde puedo comprarlas? GrxHola! Es un gusto saber que los blancos fueron de tu agrado. Las sábanas son de una tienda en línea llamada SmartBamboo. Saludos!Answered on 26 February 2022
- Still looking?
- BOULENC RESTAURANT AND BAR
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Tour desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Adults only
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 2:00 PM to 9:30 PM
From 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 13 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 13 and up are allowed)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this reservation. During your stay, you can pay for any extras using Mastercard, Visa and American Express .
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Boulenc Bed and Bread of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Boulenc Bed and Bread
Boulenc Bed and Bread is 1,300 feet from the center of Oaxaca City.
Check-in at Boulenc Bed and Bread is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Boulenc Bed and Bread offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
Room options at Boulenc Bed and Bread include:
Guests staying at Boulenc Bed and Bread can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Boulenc Bed and Bread has 1 restaurant:
- BOULENC RESTAURANT AND BAR
The prices at Boulenc Bed and Bread may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.