Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique
Calle 74-A No 499 entre Calle 57 y 59-A (Barrio Santiago), 97000 Mérida, Mexico – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 78 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Mérida – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located within Merida's Historic Centre, 0.6 miles away from the city's cathedral and 200 yards from Santiago Park, Hotel Boutique Merida Santiago offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant.
The rooms feature air conditioning, nespresso coffee machine, bar, a safety deposit box, seating area and TVs. Guests will be able to enjoy cold water provided in the in-room fridge.
Free breakfast is included with the rate. The hotel offers lunch and dinner meals, plus there is a variety of restaurants available with 350 yards from Hotel Merida Santiago. The Santiago Market is 200 yards away.
The Zoo and Century Park is 10 minutes’ walk form the hotel. A great variety of restaurants and bars can be found in Paseo Montejo Avenue. Merida International Airport is 10 minutes' drive away. The property is 0.9 miles from Paseo Montejo, the most emblematic avenue in the city.
This is our guests' favourite part of Mérida, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Looking at coming to Merida for over Christmas. Are you offering any meals on Christmas Day or do you know of restaurants that will be open?Dear guest, The Johannes Comfort Food and Bar will be open on Christas Day to 10 pm. Last seating is 9:15 pm.Answered on 15 November 2021
- Hello, we are bringing our bikes, do you have a safe place to keep them? ThanksHello yes they can be under lock. Saludos Jan - receptionAnswered on 17 March 2021
- Is the room of superior suite with spa bath located in the ground floor? If it is not, how many stairs we need to go up to enter into the room?It is located on the first floor. It is one stair to a height of 3.50 meter.Answered on 7 January 2020
- Hi. I will have a rental car for a 4 night stay in Merida. Are there any secure (gated/security guard) parking lots or garages nearby? What are the pa..In front of the hotel are parking lots reserved special for the hotel guests with cameras on them. Aside of that there is also plenty street parking a..Answered on 10 May 2022
- Do you have any details (timetables) about buses leaving from Timizin to Mérida? We are planning to stay with you as the hotel looks good.I have no time table. Autobuses Noreste Yucatán operates a bus from Tizimín to Mérida every 4 hours. Tickets cost $204 and the journey takes 3h. Auto..Answered on 2 January 2020
- Still looking?
Johannes Comfort Food and Bar
Cuisine: American, Dutch, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pizza, Seafood, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 15:30
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
11:30 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 6 years are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 6 and older are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique
The prices at Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Foot massage
- Happy hour
- Facial treatments
- Cooking class
- Full body massage
- Walking tours
- Beauty Services
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Couples massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa/wellness packages
- Swimming Pool
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique is 0.6 miles from the centre of Mérida.
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique has 1 restaurant:
- Johannes Comfort Food and Bar
From the nearest airport, you can get to Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique by:
- Taxi 10min
Room options at Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique include:
Guests staying at Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.