Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique
Calle 74-A No 499 entre Calle 57 y 59-A (Barrio Santiago), 97000 Mérida, Mexico –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 314 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The building is an interesting mix between minimalism and colonial. There is a wonderful courtyard, visited by humming birds with a real swimming pool. We also speak the official Mayan language if you have any consultations. At night the atmosphere with music and lights the place even more comes to live.
Area Info –
- Merida Bus Station 0.6 miles
- Main Square 0.6 miles
- Merida Cathedral 0.7 miles
- Montejo Avenue 0.9 miles
- La Mejorada Park 1 miles
- Kukulcan Stadium 3.1 miles
- Star Medica Clinic 4.4 miles
- Mundo Maya Museum 4.4 miles
- Altabrisa Mall 4.6 miles
- Dzibilchaltun Archeological Site 8.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Yucatán Golf Club 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- AKI - supermercado Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Oxxo Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mercado de Santiago Market 0.1 miles
- Villa Martina Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Catherwood Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Mala Vida Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Frappe 59 Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- La Prospe del Xtup Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Cafe Oriol Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport 3.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Mexican, International
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mérida
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Full Body Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 11 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged USD 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.