Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
Camino del Mar 1, 23445 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 10.0/10! (score from 19 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience world-class service at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal offers private pools in the rooms, has its own private beach area, and state-of-the art fitness centre. Guests are welcomed with a free margarita cocktail.
Free WiFi, an ocean view, and complimentary tequila bottle are standard in each room at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal. Extras include a Nespresso® coffee machine and 24-hour room services for a fee.
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal has 3 restaurants offering contemporary Mexican cuisine and seafood specialties. The rooms have fresh fruit service, noon snacks, and drinks provided everyday.
A sauna, massage services, and spa as well as hot tubs are among Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal amenities. Guests can enjoy nearby activities such as snorkelling, diving, and fishing.
Los Cabos International Airport is 28 miles away, which guests can reach by arranged airport transfer service for a fee. The resort is also only 1.2 miles from Central Cabo San Lucas.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 10 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
ATM and Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM machine and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
Solmar Beach8.6 Fabulous beach50 yards from property
Pedregal Beach8.7 Fabulous beach750 yards from property
La Empacadora Beach8.5 Very good beach950 yards from property
Medano Beach8.5 Very good beach1,050 yards from property
Divorce Beach8.8 Fabulous beach1,450 yards from property
Lover's Beach9.0 Superb beach1,750 yards from property
- hello does this room include the private plunge pool?Good afternoon, Yes! Indeed all of the rooms and suites at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal come with its own private plunge pool. Please let us ...Answered on 2 March 2020
- I see that your restaurants are closed at hotel! What are are options for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Do we have to go off the resort to find food?...Good morning, Thank you for your message, actually only one of our restaurants is closed which is the beach club. all other restaurants and venues wil...Answered on 7 August 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?The best weather is from December through April, of course it is our highest peak, the property remains a bit relax May through July.Answered on 7 December 2019
- Hi, is it safe to swim in the sea at the resort or is it too rough? thank youGood afternoon, The beach in front of our resort is non swim able since we are by the pacific ocean and it is very strong current. Warm Regards, Deyan...Answered on 15 August 2020
- Do you have covid testing ?Good morning, Yes we do have Antigen (rapid test) $30 with results same day and PCR test for $220.00 with results within 24hrs.Answered on 30 January 2021
- Still looking?
The Beach Club
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Starting September 6-21st the refinement period will affect some of the services at the resort, and renovation noise is expected to impact the usual quiet ambiance of the resort 8:00 am – 7:00pm, Monday – Sunday.
During this time, the serenity of our resort will be disturbed and we need all our guest to be informed of the following:
* Don Manuel’s Restaurant and Bar as well as a portion of the lobby will be
• Project noise will be heard throughout the property ( 8 am to 9 pm daily).
* Room Service: Breakfast will not be available via room service from August 9th
to September 30th, (Breakfast served only at the Beach Club) Lunch, Dinner,
Overnight Service: Available
* Adult´s Pool: From August 23rd to September 30th, pool will be opened with a
reduced F&B menu
* Crudo Bar: From August 23rd to September 30th, Crudo Bar will be opened with
a reduced F&B menu
* El Farallon: Open for Dinner daily
* Almarte Boutique: From August 9th to September 30th Almarte will be open
daily at an alternative location (Dos Mares 24)
* Tennis Courts: From August 9th to September 30th, the tennis courts will be
available from 7am to 10am and from 7pm to 9pm
Thank you for your understanding, if you have additional questions feel free to call us at 844-733-7342 or visit our website for more details
Please inform Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Don Manuel's is closed from Wed 25 Aug 2021 until Thu 30 Sept 2021
Spa/wellness centre is closed from Wed 25 Aug 2021 until Mon 30 Aug 2021
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Wed 25 Aug 2021 until Mon 30 Aug 2021
FAQs about Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Tennis court
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Cooking class
- Beauty Services
- Personal trainer
- Public Bath
- Walking tours
- Tennis equipment
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Live music/performance
- Facial treatments
- Movie nights
- Horse riding
- Themed dinner nights
- Make up services
- Hair cut
- Hair styling
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/wellness packages
- Massage chair
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Room options at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal include:
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal is 1.3 miles from the centre of Cabo San Lucas.
The nearest beach is just 200 yards from Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal.
The prices at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal on this page.
Check-in at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal has 4 restaurants:
- Crudo Bar
- Don Manuel's
- El Farallon
- The Beach Club