Casa de las Bugambilias B&B
Reforma 402, 68000 Oaxaca City, Mexico – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 49 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Casa de las Bugambilias B&B! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Casa de las Bugambilias B&B is located in Oaxaca City, 1969 feet from Downtown Oaxaca de Juarez and 3.1 mi from Monte Alban. The property is decorated with contemporary art, local folk art and antiques. All rooms include a private bathroom. Free local and long distance calls are included to landlines in a range of countries. There is a shared lounge at the property as well as a library. Santo Domingo Temple is 656 feet from Casa de las Bugambilias B&B, while Oaxaca Cathedral is 1640 feet away. Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oaxaca City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Casa de las Bugambilias B&B has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 16, 2016
- Free WiFi
- Wonderful Breakfast
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- RosaUnited States of America“Amazing place with great location and wonderful staff. Breakfast was a delight..every day was different and absolutely delicious. The whole place was decorated with selected pieces of art... very cozy. The whole atmosphere made you feel at home. ...”
- BrittanyUnited States of America“it was in the heart of the city but still felt quaint; the rooms and spaces were beautifully decorated; the breakfast was delicious”
- PoonamUnited Arab Emirates“the property is beautifully placed in the center in everything but yet in the quieter side. it’s pretty, the breakfast yum and Juanita at reception and all the service was great.”
- PaulUnited States of America“Very lovely! You enter a long hallway and arrive at a delightful interior courtyard. Adjoining is a dining room for breakfast (different every day including the juice and place settings). Our room was at the back with a sliding glass door onto...”
- SusanNew Zealand“great location and all the staff were very friendly some nice outdoor spaces”
- RuthUnited States of America“The best thing was the very competent, friendly staff of women. They are proud of the quality of their work and well they should be.Breakfasts are almost too beautiful to eat but they are delicious. The location is really great, easy short walk...”
- PrudenceUnited States of America“As a solo traveler, I felt safe at this B&B. Staff was very responsive, friendly, and helpful with booking taxis, giving directions (and a map) and the night watchman even helped me order food one night because I fell asleep and woke up when...”
- KatelenaUnited States of America“So gorgeous! You will leave wanting to totally redecorate your home in brilliant color. It even smells delightful - the chic bathrooms are stocked with locally made artisanal soaps with subtle, soothing scents. Amazing, delicious breakfasts. Every...”
- FreidyUnited States of America“The location is perfect. Staff couldn’t have been more friendly, helpful and kind.”
- TerryUnited States of America“Wonderful location in upscale section of Oaxaca , walking distance to great restaurants,stores, churches. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful in ranging guides, drivers, maps, directions etc. Breakfast is delicious too. A+. Terry”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
Cuantro cuesto pare dos noche En JanuaryNuestras habitaciones tienen diferentes precios van de $2000 a $3000 pesos por noche.Answered on 20 October 2022
Hello, We are planning a trip to Oaxaca from California and ned to know if guests required to wear face masks while at your inn? Thanks! NicoleYes, we take Covid seriously: Face masks required for guests in public areas. Face masks and face shields required for staff.Answered on 2 March 2021
What ois the price per night/ i room breakfast 5 nightsHi, The room rates vary, let us know your dates, and we can see the availability, to give you the real cost.Answered on 9 February 2022
do you have main floor rooms, or handicap roomsWe do have rooms in 1st floor handicap accesible: Jazmín & Bugambilias onlyAnswered on 27 January 2023
Area info *
Amenities of Casa de las Bugambilias B&BGreat facilities! Review score, 9.1
- Free WiFi
- Wonderful Breakfast
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash Casa de las Bugambilias B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Casa de las Bugambilias B&B of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Casa de las Bugambilias B&B
The prices at Casa de las Bugambilias B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Casa de las Bugambilias B&B include:
Casa de las Bugambilias B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Casa de las Bugambilias B&B is 1,950 feet from the center of Oaxaca City. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Guests staying at Casa de las Bugambilias B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Casa de las Bugambilias B&B is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.