Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum
Carretera Federal Km 239, Ejido Jacinto Pat, 77780 Tulum, Mexico – Great location - show map
Cenotes Casa Tortuga is located 6.8 mi from Tulum, and offers access to cenotes from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Akumal is 9.3 mi away and guests have free Wi-Fi and free parking.
We are not a Hotel, only vacation accommodations. We do not have room service, nor 24 hrs reception. All rooms have air conditioning with streaming service and mini fridge. Cenotes Casa Tortuga is located in the middle of the jungle, so it is recommended that guests plan to arrive by car. The property's restaurants are only open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The area is popular for swimming and snorkeling. Cancun International Airport is 68 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Soliman Bay Beach8.9 Excellent beach3,400 feet from property
Tankah Bay Beach8.0 Very good beach5,050 feet from property
- Hello, How do we access your place? Can we get public transport or is it only accessible by car? Thanks, LisaHi Lisa, you can arrive by public transport from Playa del Carmen or from Tulum, the colectivos run every 10 minutes.Answered on 6 December 2019
- Hello. If we stay in this hotel, is there any cenote included in the price? Or do we have to pay extra?For stay with us you have free entry to Cenote Tres Zapotes de Cenotes Casa Tortuga. If you wish, you can request a guided tour to 3 Cenotes, this has..Answered on 8 December 2020
- Can I arrive before the check-in and store my luggage with you? (very important for a 1-night visitor)I'm sorry, but in Reception we don't have space to store suitcases.Answered on 19 March 2022
- Hi!how long does the cenotes’s tour of $400 last?If we were to arrive at16:00would we be able to take it?or from what time in the morning is possible?Hello, the tour lasts more or less 1:40. The last tour leaves at 5 in the afternoon and the next day you can take it from 9:00 amAnswered on 20 January 2023
- Hola! From what time is breakfast served? Muchas gracias :)De 9:00 am a 16:00 pmAnswered on 19 January 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Water parkAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Plunge pool
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
1:00 PM - 11:30 PM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 20
Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 2.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum include:
The prices at Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum is 6.8 miles from the center of Tulum.
Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water park
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool