Isabel la Catolica 30, 06010 Mexico City, Mexico –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 145 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Downtown.
5 Reasons to Choose Downtown
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Blending colonial 17th-century grandeur with a raw industrial edge, DOWNTOWN Mexico integrates local indigenous culture into its concept while celebrating its location in the Centro Histórico borough of Mexico City. Known as the “Palacio de los Condes de Miravalle”, it sits comfortably next to other colonial landmarks on the cobbled streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site. One of the oldest residences in the area that still maintains this particular Mexican viceregal style, the 17-room hotel blends elements of colonial style with local, indigenous culture. Characteristics such as ornate detailing around the windows of the facade and a stone-forge staircase with intricate handrails sit alongside grey volcanic rock walls and handmade cement tiles. DOWNTOWN Mexico's stripped-back, industrial elegance creates a bohemian chic environment, from its inspired rooms, to its lush garden patio and immense rooftop terrace where guests can get a glimpse over the historic buildings.
Area Info –
- Zocalo Square 0.2 miles
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Mexico City 0.2 miles
- Metropolitan Cathedral 0.2 miles
- MIDE 0.2 miles
- House of Tiles 0.3 miles
- Latin American Tower 0.3 miles
- Mirador Torre Latino 0.3 miles
- Tenochtitlan Ceremonial Center 0.3 miles
- Downtown Mexico City 0.3 miles
- Templo Mayor 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Museum of Fine Arts 0.4 miles
- San Juan Market 0.6 miles
- La Ciudadela Market 1 miles
- The Antique Mexican Toy Museum 1.3 miles
- The Angel of Independence 2.1 miles
- Chapultepec Castle 3.1 miles
- Forest of Chapultepec 3.4 miles
- Chapultepec Forest 3.7 miles
- Antara Polanco 4.3 miles
- Six Flags Mexico 10.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Benito Juarez Airport 3.4 miles
- Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport 28.8 miles
- Hermanos Serdán International Airport 53.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Rooftop Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 2 per hour.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 11 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two older children or adults are charged USD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.