Hilton Guadalajara Midtown
Av. Adolfo Lopez Mateos 2405 300 Col Italia Providencia, 44648 Guadalajara, Mexico – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 477 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Guadalajara, 2.7 miles from Expiatorio Temple, Hilton Guadalajara Midtown provides accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, a bar and a terrace. The property is around 3.8 miles from Cabanas Cultural Institute, 4.1 miles from Guadalajara Cathedral and 4.2 miles from Jalisco Stadium. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.
At the hotel rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower, bathrobes and slippers. At Hilton Guadalajara Midtown all rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
At Hilton Guadalajara Midtown guests are welcome to use a hot tub.
Guests can use the business center or relax in the snack bar.
Jose Cuervo Express Train is 4.3 miles from the hotel, while Guadalajara Zoo is 6.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guadalajara Airport, 15 miles from Hilton Guadalajara Midtown.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does this room have city view?Hi, The room does have a city view but is located in the lower levels of the building. Regards, Hilton MidtownAnswered on December 2, 2019
- Buenos días! Por casualidad tienen opciones veganas para el desayuno? No frutas o ensalada, realmente opciones calientes sin nada de origen animal.Buenas tardes, No existe como tal el menu, sin embargo, puede pedir a la carta segun sus preferencias. reciba un cordial saludo.Answered on January 6, 2021
- Hello, How far is the Omni stadium where the soccer games are ?Hello, the Akron Stadium (in the past called Omnilife Stadium) is located 30min away from the hotel, depending on the traffic. Kind regards. Hilton ..Answered on December 30, 2021
- what is the difference in reserving normal queen room as opposed to executive?The amenities, the rooms, and the benefitsAnswered on November 24, 2021
- Does it have a mini fridge? How much a night with taxes? How much is with breakfast?Hello, our rooms are equipped with a mini fridge. The prices of our rooms depend on the date of your reservation, you may revise the booking.com web p..Answered on January 15, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Guadalajara Midtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hilton Guadalajara Midtown
Hilton Guadalajara Midtown is 2.3 miles from the center of Guadalajara.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hilton Guadalajara Midtown by:
- Car 40min
Hilton Guadalajara Midtown has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Hilton Guadalajara Midtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hilton Guadalajara Midtown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hilton Guadalajara Midtown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinners
- Swimming pool
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hilton Guadalajara Midtown on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Hilton Guadalajara Midtown include:
Guests staying at Hilton Guadalajara Midtown can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish