Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Campos Eliseos, Numero 204 Colonia Polanco, 11560 Mexico City, Mexico – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 623 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Located next to Chapultepec Park in the stylish Polanco neighborhood, Hyatt Regency Mexico City provides elegant modern rooms, 3 on-site restaurants and 2 bars. There's also a business center.
Each air-conditioned room has smart contemporary décor and views of the city or park. Rooms have cable TV and a coffee maker. Bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes and toiletries. Wi-Fi connection is free of charge in the rooms and at public areas.
The hotel’s Rulfo Paraje Latino serves the best of the Latin-American cuisine. Teppan Grill offers Teppanyaki-style grilled meat and seafood, and the sophisticated Yoshimi Japanese restaurant includes a peaceful Zen garden. Check out the Amado traditional Bakery and Mexican sweet shop.
Hyatt Regency Mexico City is located next to the National Auditorium and Auditorio Metro Station. The National Anthropology Museum, Chapultepec Lake and the exclusive Presidente Masaryk Avenue are within a 10-minute walk.
This is our guests' favorite part of Mexico City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, Are Pool and spa open?Good afternoon. It is a pleasure to assist you at Hyatt Regency Mexico City. I would like to confirm that our Spa and Gym are already open and the ..Answered on 17 May 2021
- Arrange, sorry for my mistakeBest regardsAnswered on 3 February 2022
- The king bed garden view room has the separate tub and shower as the king bed club access room?Dear guest. Both rooms have the same size, the only thing that changes is the floor, the view, and the benefits. Have an excellent day.Answered on 19 August 2021
- Greetings... traveling to Mexico City in February 2021. Looking forward to stay at the Palanco Hyatt. Would like to play 2 days of golf while visiting..Dear guest. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Mexico City! Please contact our concierge department in order to follow up your request. Kind regards.Answered on 29 September 2020
- is there a poolDear Guest, Yes we have a pool in our fitness center located in the 3er floorAnswered on 11 January 2020
- Still looking?
Rulfo Paraje Latino
Food: Latin American
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Amado Pasteleria Artesanal y Dulceria
Food: Local, International, Latin American
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
From 3:00 PM
Until 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hyatt Regency Mexico City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Hyatt Regency Mexico City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Personal trainer
- Spa facilities
- Themed dinners
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
- Public Bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Locker rooms
- Steam room
- Tour or class about local culture
- Foot bath
- Walking tours
- Tennis equipment
- Swimming pool
- Massage chair
Guests staying at Hyatt Regency Mexico City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hyatt Regency Mexico City include:
Hyatt Regency Mexico City has 4 restaurants:
- Amado Pasteleria Artesanal y Dulceria
- Rulfo Paraje Latino
- Teppan Grill
Check-in at Hyatt Regency Mexico City is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 1:00 PM.
Hyatt Regency Mexico City is 3.7 miles from the center of Mexico City.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Hyatt Regency Mexico City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.