Ibis Cancun Centro
Avenida Tulum y Nichupte Supermanzana 11 Manzana 2 Lote 3, 77504 Cancún, Mexico – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Cancún – Great location - show map
This hotel is located in Cancún’s commercial district, 10 minutes’ drive from the airport. It offers a 24-hour snack bar, early breakfast and smart rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.
The air-conditioned rooms at the Ibis Cancún Centro feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The restaurant at the Ibis serves traditional Mexican food. The breakfast combines continental and regional elements.
Las Américas Shopping Center is 800 feet from the hotel, and Cancún’s beaches are just 5 minutes’ drive away. Car rental can be arranged at reception.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
- Do you take visa? My wife is in the hospital and at first 3 nights and the see I am from Canada on vacationYes! We take Visa, Mastercard and American ExpressAnswered on 14 January 2020
- what is the price to be picked up at the airport on 4/2/20 and what would be the price for a shuttle from the hotel to the airport on 5/2/20 there a..One way service (Apto-Hotel) $550.00 MXN Round trip (Apto-Hotel, Hotel-Apto) $850.00 MXN If you want to book, please confirm us in a private message ..Answered on 9 December 2019
- I have medication which must be kept in a fridge and moved around in a cool bag with ice packs. Is there a fridge I will be able to access? Is there a..At the hotel we have rooms with minibar, you can book those rooms or at the check in we can give you the upgrade with extra cost.Answered on 29 May 2021
- Hi Is this room for wheelchairs? I need a room and I am in a wheelchair and need a roll in showerYes, we have a handycap room. There you can find little chair in the shower area and more mobility space for your wheelchair.Answered on 26 October 2019
- Would you allow 17 year olds to book a room with parental consent?Hello, Thank you for contacting us. From 11 years and older, teenagers are considered as adults. Best Regards!Answered on 4 February 2020
- Still looking?
ibis Kitchen Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/outAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- SafeAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ibis Cancun Centro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Ibis Cancun Centro of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ibis Cancun Centro
Guests staying at Ibis Cancun Centro can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Ibis Cancun Centro include:
Ibis Cancun Centro is 1.4 miles from the center of Cancún.
Check-in at Ibis Cancun Centro is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:30 PM.
Ibis Cancun Centro offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Ibis Cancun Centro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ibis Cancun Centro has 1 restaurant:
- ibis Kitchen Lounge