We're sorry, but it is currently not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site. Click here to see nearby hotels
Isla Mujeres Palace - All Inclusive Adults Only
Carretera Garrafon Vista Alegre, km 4.5 SM 8 Mza. 62, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Mexico – Good location - show map
Experience world-class service at Isla Mujeres Palace - All Inclusive Adults Only
Ideally situated in a tranquil fishing village on the island of Isla Mujeres, this luxurious all-inclusive resort offers endless activities and entertainment, along with gourmet dining options and first-class accommodations.
On-site at Isla Mujeres Palace, guests will find everything needed for an unforgettable stay. From live nightly entertainment to theme parties and full-service spa treatments, there is something for everyone.
After a restful night of sleep in the Isla Mujeres Palace's spacious accommodations, featuring double hot tubs and private balconies, guests can enjoy a delicious meal from the on-site restaurant. Guests can then enjoy breathtaking beaches, learn to kayak or take advantage of the on-site travel agency to help plan the day's activities.
Guests have free access to the Isla Mujeres Palace's sister hotels in Cancún (except Le Blanc).
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
ATM and Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM machine and a currency exchange service at this property.
Lancheros Beach8.3 Very good beach150 yards from property
Pescador Beach7.8 Good beach200 yards from property
Indios Beach8.6 Fabulous beach700 yards from property
Paraiso Beach8.6 Fabulous beach1,250 yards from property
Garrafon Beach7.9 Good beach1.2 miles from property
Isla Mujeres Beach9.1 Superb beach1.5 miles from property
- Could you tell me please is the sea normally calm for swimming in February ThanksWe have one of the calmest parts of Isla Mujeres. Our beach is definitely good for swimming, paddling, kayaking, plus the lovely sunsets!Answered on 28 July 2020
- I want to confirm that your All Inclusive includes unlimited food, alcohol, and non alcohol drinks at all bars and restaurants your property. Thank YouYes is all-inclusive: unparalleled service, signature amenities, luxurious accommodations.Answered on 8 September 2021
- Is this close to the ruins?Dear guest, the nearest archaeological ruins are approximately 10 minutes by car.Answered on 10 March 2021
- Is the sand white and the ocean water calm or choppyThe sand is white and water is very calmAnswered on 28 July 2020
- how many restaurants are there at Isla Mujeres Palace resort? is the ferry from Cancun included? Do I need to get pesos ahead of time? What is the bes..We have 4 restaurants, most of the places in Isla Mujeres accept dollars. The transportation is not included and we do not have a dolphin place in our property.Answered on 17 November 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch
Open for: Cocktail hour
Open for: Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Isla Mujeres Palace - All Inclusive Adults Only accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is complimentary sea transportation to Isla Mujeres Palace and up to 9 guests can book their seats including luggage. All guests are responsible for their own transportation from the airport to Marina Hacienda del Mar Office in Km 1.5 Puerto Juarez- Punta Sam motorway, Cancun, Mexico.
Only the sea ride is complementary and guests must contact the property after booking noting the date and time you’ll be arriving at Marina Hacienda del Mar along with your flight itineraries. Applications to be picked up in the pier, should be sent 24 hours in advance of arrival between 09:00 and 18:00. The applications made on the same day will not be permitted or granted. You must add the pick up in the confirmation document. Guests arriving late are responsible for their own transportation and must be responsible for their stay in Cancun at the same time they will have to reprogram their transfer.
The schedule for departures from Cancun in Marina Hacienda del Mar are: 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00. Departures from Isla Mujeres pier are: 08:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00.
Additional Information: restrictions apply for weddings and groups, because of the maximum capacity of the boat. If the sea transportation is not able to sail due to weather conditions, maintenance, or any other foreseeable or unforeseeable circumstances, guest is responsible for the ferry tickets and any taxis taken to the property. Guests will be responsible for resubmitting their request for the sea transportation.
Sea transportation does not operate on Wednesdays.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.