Hotel Hotel Lucerna Tijuana
Paseo de los Heroes 10902, 22320 Tijuana, Mexico – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 290 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Hotel Lucerna Tijuana
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Tijuana Cultural Center0.9 miles
Estadio Caliente1.4 miles
Old Jai Alai Palace Forum1.6 miles
El Popo Market1.9 miles
San Diego Factory Outlet Center2.1 miles
Las Americas Premium Outlets2.2 miles
San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce2.2 miles
Bullring by the Sea6.5 miles
Otay Ranch Town Center7.2 miles
Southwestern College8.4 miles
Supermarket Oxxo0.5 miles
Coronado Beach11.9 miles
Tijuana International Airport2.7 miles
San Diego International Airport18.2 miles
McClellan-Palomar Airport44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Hotel Lucerna Tijuana
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child services Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Business center Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Air conditioning
- Car rental
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
Outdoor swimming pool
Free! All pools are free of charge
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Refundable damage deposit
A MXN2000 damage deposit is required on arrival (around USD95.27). This deposit will be fully refunded at check-out, as long as there isn't any damage to the property.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|MXN 390 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Lucerna Tijuana accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A damage deposit of MXN 2000 is required on arrival. That's about 95.27USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
FAQs about Hotel Lucerna Tijuana
Check-in at Hotel Lucerna Tijuana is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 1:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Lucerna Tijuana include:
- BBasic Room
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel Lucerna Tijuana (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- On-site parking
The prices at Hotel Lucerna Tijuana may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Lucerna Tijuana offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Hotel Lucerna Tijuana has 2 restaurants:
- Acueducto Restaurant
- Rivoli Restaurant