Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Parador de Alcalá
Macedonio Alcalá, 301, Col. Centro, 68000 Oaxaca City, Mexico – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 398 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Oaxaca City – Excellent location – show map
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Hotel Parador de Alcalá is located in Oaxaca de Juárez, 2 minutes’ walk from Contemporary Art Museum and from Santo Domingo Church.
The rooms here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a safety deposit box.
At Hotel Parador de Alcalá you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a tour desk.
The hotel is 1,000 feet from Oaxaca Cathedral, 1,000 feet from Santo Domingo Temple and 1,300 feet from Oaxaca de Juárez historic center. Xoxocotlán International Airport is 5.6 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oaxaca City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Hotel Parador de Alcalá
- Is there wifi in the bedroom? Or only in public areas?There is also wifi in the bedroom and it's included in the room rateAnswered on December 7, 2020
- Buenos dias, estaremos en Oaxaca de jueves a lunes y necesitamos un test de covid para poder entrar anlos EEUU, proveen ustedes este servicio?Le podemos recomendar algunos laboratorios que se encuentran cerca del hotel y ofrecen un servicio confiable. Entre ellos está el Laboratorio Juárez y...Answered on April 18, 2021
- Do you have a fitness center? Your listing shows that you do, but I don't see any pictures of this.Yes, we have a small gym with a treadmill and a stationary bicycle.Answered on December 28, 2021
- Hello! Do you offer help booking a covid test on arrival at the hotel? We are only in Oaxaca for 3 days and then heading back to the USA. We are havi...Sure, we have the information of some labs in town where you can have you covid test done and it takes between 2 or 3 work days to get the results ba...Answered on March 21, 2021
- what does 2 double beds then it says 2 full beds mean? superior double room. Is a double a queen in mexico? Thank youHello, A double bed in Mexico is a little bit small than a queen size, here in Mexico we call it "matrimonial" bed. The size of this bed is 135cm x 1...Answered on December 6, 2019
- Still looking?
Food: Local, International
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Parador de Alcalá accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Child rates according to age group:
• Children from 0 to 3 years old can stay for free. In case of consuming food, it must be paid directly at the hotel.
• Children from 4 to 11 years old can stay for MXN 290.00 per child per night.
Bookings for 5 rooms or more may be subject to special conditions and additional supplements. Once the reservation is confirmed, the hotel will contact guests to arrange payment in advance.
Please note: There is no elevator in the property.
FAQs about Hotel Parador de Alcalá
Check-in at Hotel Parador de Alcalá is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Parador de Alcalá is 1,300 feet from the center of Oaxaca City.
Guests staying at Hotel Parador de Alcalá can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hotel Parador de Alcalá offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Public Bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Swimming pool
Room options at Hotel Parador de Alcalá include:
Hotel Parador de Alcalá has 1 restaurant:
- El Patio
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Parador de Alcalá by:
- Taxi 30min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Hotel Parador de Alcalá is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Hotel Parador de Alcalá may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.