Princess Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco
Colonia Granjas del Marques, Playa Revolcadero SN, 39907 Acapulco, Mexico – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1281 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Princess Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco.
Piramide Ocean View
Piramide Junior Suite Ocean View
Piramide Golf View
Perla Junior Suite Ocean View
Perla Junior Suite Golf View
Princesa Garden View
Princesa Ocean View
Piramide Junior Suite Golf View
Perla Golf View
Perla Ocean View
Lounge in an idyllic setting by one of our five refreshing pools, feel the stress melt away at our Spa, enjoy a championship golf course, dine in our excellent restaurants or take advantage of Acapulco's finest meeting facilities.
Princess Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- La Isla Acapulco Shopping Village 2.9 miles
- Forum De Mundo Imperial 3.1 miles
- Chapel of Peace 3.6 miles
- House of Culture 4.8 miles
- Acapulco Navy Historic Museum 4.8 miles
- Roqueta Island 6.6 miles
- San Diego Fort 7.2 miles
- Acapulco Cathedral 7.5 miles
- La Quebrada 7.6 miles
- Palma Sola Archaeological Zone 8.5 miles
- General Juan N Alvarez Airport 4.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Princess Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Acapulco
- Private Beach Area (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Entertainment Staff
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the property does not accept debit card for payments on bookings.
Free Valet Parking available for one car per room.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Please note that only one pet up to 9 kilos is allowed per room and has an extra charge. Request is necessary, please contact the property in advance.
- Enjoy our legendary beach area which has recently been remodeled with attractive palapas, specially designed for comfort and relaxation. Secure your place on one of our new and comfortable sun loungers or beach chairs exclusively selected to make your experience unforgettable.
a. The handled cost to be credited in the form of a minimum consumption in foods and beverages in restaurants and Palapa Beach Club Doña Victoria, to be consumed in their palapa.
b. The use of palapas on the beach is for guests’ use and visitors (general public) who wear the respective bracelet and only with prior reservation.
c. Prices vary by season
• High season – Holy week, summer holidays, December and long weekends and holidays for a full day use of the palapa (8:00 to 19:00) is 950 MXN (Includes tax) non-refundable; Creditable on food and beverages, exclusively in Doña Victoria Palapa or the Beach Club restaurant. Credit must be consumed during the stay in the Palapa. The cost for a half day use of the palapa (14: 00 to 19:00) is 550 MXN (Includes tax) non-refundable; Creditable on food and beverages, exclusively in Doña Victoria Palapa or the Beach Club restaurant. Credit must be consumed during the stay in the Palapa.
• Low season - Includes palapa service all day long for 350 MXN (Includes tax) non-refundable; Creditable on food and beverages, exclusively in Doña Victoria Palapa or the Beach Club restaurant. Credit must be consumed during the stay in the Palapa.
d. Each palapa has two chairs, two sun loungers and a service table; up to 2 extra chairs can be added per palapa, should it be required by the user. The maximum occupancy per palapa is 6 persons.
e. Schedule changes or cancellations will be made free of charge, with up to an hour tolerance after the time indicated on your booking.
f. Canceled reservations or date change requests made on the same day (after the 1 hour tolerance) will result in a fine of 300 MXN (cost of itinerary change).
g. No Shows or unused reservations which are not canceled in a timely manner, are non-refundable.
h. The deposit for the palapa reservation, Creditable in A and B, is exclusive for this purpose and is not refundable or applicable as a deposit for towel service and gratuity (which will be done separately if this service is required) or in any other area.
-The Princess Spa is known as Tlalli Clinic Spa, which is now offering aesthetic medicine treatments in addition to spa treatments and massages, with experienced doctors in the field, using high-tech equipment and advanced techniques, offering treatments for reducing localized areas, cellulite control, body firming and facials. They also offer a variety of treatments for facial rejuvenation, acne control, among others, which are complemented by our spa and massage treatments.
With Dr. Wang’s star service, who offers treatments of Traditional Chinese Medicine, treatments focused on achieving overall wellness and to improve health, such as acupuncture, cupping, and improved circulation among other benefits.
• Service hours: 8:00 to 20:00, these hours may vary according to occupancy. Please confirm.
- Transportation between hotels, please inquire for timetables directly at the property.