Stay in the heart of Tulum – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar has a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Tulum. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.
At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a patio. Rooms have a coffee machine, while certain rooms contain a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. The rooms at Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar have air conditioning and a closet.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.
Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar has a terrace.
Tulum Archeological Site is 2.3 miles from the hostel, while Tulum Bus station is a 8-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Cancún International, 73 miles from Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Las Palmas Beach8.5 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
Paraíso Beach8.4 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
Playa Santa Fe8.2 Very good beach1.9 miles from property
Playa Pescadores7.9 Good beach1.9 miles from property
- Hi there, I'm interested in coming to the hostel but I'm slightly concerned about the COVID situation. What's the situation like in tulum? Are there many cases at all? Any info appreciated:)Hello how are you? The truth is, the situation in Tulum is atypical, there are not many cases, the peak of infections was in August and we did not hear about cases again, there was no re-outbreak.Answered on January 19, 2021
- Hello,I am coming to Mexico this month and I wanna stay in a private room. I wanna know if there are private rooms there and the prices ?ThanksHola! We do have private rooms but the price varies a lot, depending the dates, you can take a look by looking for the dates here in booking!Answered on February 3, 2022
- Hey , do you have a single private room from the 11th of March till 16 of March ? And how much is the night ?Hola! We do not have private rooms available for those dates, sorry.Answered on February 14, 2022
- We are 2 ppl who wants to stay on a private room. The family room option looks like a dorm but we couldn’t be sure. Is that a dorm with other ppl?Hello! Yes, the family room is like a dorm, the price is for night but the room still has 4 twin beds and one queen size bed. Even if you are just two, the room will be only for youAnswered on November 9, 2021
Food: American, Caribbean, Mexican, Latin American
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar
Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Bike tours
- Public Bath
- Happy hour
- Temporary art galleries
- Swimming pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Yoga classes
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
- Bar crawls
- Movie nights
Check-in at Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar is 1,650 feet from the center of Tulum.
Guests staying at Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar has 2 restaurants:
- Juice Lover
From the nearest airport, you can get to Straw Hat Hostel & Rooftop Bar by:
- Bus 2h
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.