Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum
Calle 6 Sur Bis S/n, Entre Av. 5 Sur y Av. 10 Sur, 77780 Tulum, Mexico – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.
The hotel also offers bike hire. Tulum Bus station is 1 mi from Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum, while Parque Nacional Tulum is 2.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Cancún International Airport, about 90 minutes' drive from Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 9, 2016
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi! I am interested in booking a room 4/4/20-4/7/20. I have a few questions: 1. Which Hideaway Royal Suite is the most quiet and private, and the mos..Hello Khana, thanks for writting us. 1-Actually we only have only one Hideaway Royal Suite, wich it is the most private one on a second floor with a n..Answered on 11 November 2019
- Hello, How fast is the internet? Is it fiber optic? We will be working remotely and will need to be able to use internet for video calls. Thanks!Hi.!! Yhanks for communicating with us, we want to let you know that our internet it works well but since we`re at the jungle it can fail. Best ..Answered on 15 November 2020
- Hi, do you have wifi?Hello, yes we have wifi in all the room and comun areas. Thanks for writingAnswered on 26 May 2021
- Can you explain to me the difference between Deluxe King Suite and Superior King Suite? Thank youHello! Thank you for writting us. Both are pretty much the same but Superior King Suite is with Pool View and with a bath, in Deluxe King Suite you c..Answered on 8 February 2020
- How much a taxi cost from the hotel to the beach ?Hello, the price starts from 150 pesos, it depends on the distance, for example go to the Nomade the price is around 300 and more pesos. Then the pr..Answered on 14 January 2021
- Still looking?
- Tiki Tiki Cafe
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Landmark view
- Pool view
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Mosquito net
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Open all year
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- MassageAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum
Guests staying at Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum include:
Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum is 1.4 miles from the center of Tulum.
The prices at Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum has 1 restaurant:
- Tiki Tiki Cafe
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Tiki Tiki Tulum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
- Beauty services
- Cooking class
- Fitness classes
- Happy hour
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle rental
- Body treatments
- Temporary art galleries
- Facial treatments
- Live music/Performance
- Themed dinners
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture