Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Cerrada del Museo de la Tortuga No. 1, 70946 Mazunte, Mexico – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 85 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Zoa Hotel
This contemporary Mexican-style property is located in Mazunte facing the Pacific Ocean. The property has its own vegetable orchard and the toiletries used are eco-friendly and biodegradable produced on site.
The rooms at Zoa Hotel feature iPod docking stations, terraces and balconies with views of the Pacific Ocean, mini bar and air conditioning.
The Amarte Mar restaurant serves freshly made dishes with fresh ingredients from the orchard. For dinner, guests need to book the service. Dinners can be served on the gazebo, the beach or the sundeck upon prior request and for an additional fee.
Zoa Hotel has a forum where guest may practice yoga, enjoy a film, a theater play or use it for bigger social events. The pool area features a lounge that guests may use to relax or enjoy the sun in the deck. Zoa Hotel has also a reading corner.
Huatulco International Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Mazunte, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Zoa Hotel
Mazunte Beach9.0 Wonderful beach350 feet from property
Agustinillo Beach9.3 Wonderful beach400 feet from property
Rinconcito Beach8.8 Excellent beach2,000 feet from property
Mermejita Beach8.9 Excellent beach4,000 feet from property
Aragon Beach8.7 Excellent beach4,350 feet from property
Camaron Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.6 miles from property
Playa La Ventanilla8.9 Excellent beach1.7 miles from property
Zipolite Beach9.2 Wonderful beach1.7 miles from property
- I wonder if the suites have a private poolHi, Thank you for choosin Zoa Hotel. Not all our suites have a private pool. Only, the Honeymoo suite, and both of the master suites does. Regards.Answered on March 8, 2022
- I am only one person and don’t know much about your hotel. Is it ok for a person traveling alone? Are there places to socialize with other people?Hello. The Hotel is a 7 room propery. It is a very relaxing place. Great for people travelin alone. There are placer to go and visit.Answered on January 12, 2022
- I would like to know if it is possible to book the room with two double beds for 3 people ?You can book that suite for 3 people and request a twin size mobile bed if you like. That room has 2 full size beds (recommended for 1 guest each).Answered on February 26, 2020
- Hello! Do you provide breakfast? Thank youHello. The Hotel has a restaurant that serve, from 8:30 am. till 9:00 pm. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.Answered on January 12, 2022
- Hi, is the beach open?Hi, Yes all the beaches are open normally.Answered on January 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Mexican, Seafood, International
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of USD 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|$90 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Zoa Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Zoa Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Zoa Hotel by:
- Taxi 50min
Room options at Zoa Hotel include:
Check-in at Zoa Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Zoa Hotel.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Zoa Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Amarte Mar
Zoa Hotel is 1,300 feet from the center of Mazunte.
The prices at Zoa Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Zoa Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Themed dinners
- Private beach area
- Movie nights
- Full-body massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Walking tours
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool