Berjaya Tioman Resort
P.O.Box 4, 86807 Tioman Island, Malaysia –
Superior Chalet-Stay Pay Offer
Deluxe Chalet - Romance
Deluxe Chalet-Tioman Escapade
Superior Chalet - Ferry & Room
Deluxe Chalet - Room with Meals
Deluxe Chalet-Honeymoon Special
Family Superior Chalet - Family Retreat
Junior Suite - Romance
Superior Chalet - Room with Meals
Family Superior Chalet - Get2Gether Deal
Standard Chalet - Room with Meals
Junior Suite-Honeymoon Special
Deluxe Chalet - Ferry & Room
Superior Chalet-Tioman Escapade
A tropical paradise with miles of golden sandy beaches, clear waters rich with marine life and surrounding misty mountains, discover inviting respites and entreating adventures here at Berjaya Tioman Resort Malaysia.
Area Info –
- Kampung Salang Jetty / Jeti 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Vision Commerce Supermarket 1.6 miles
- Asah Waterfall River 3.1 miles
- Gunung Nenek Semukut Mountain 6.2 miles
- South China Sea Ocean/Sea 0 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Berjaya Tioman Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tioman Island
Most Popular Facilities
- Private Beach Area
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Ping-Pong (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Tour Desk
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Air Conditioning
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Berjaya Tioman Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
1. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a 1-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
2. From Kuala Lumpur, it is a 4-hour drive to Tanjung Gemok, Pahang. This is followed by a 1-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Tanjung Gemok Jetty to Tioman Island.
3. From Singapore, it is a 2-hour, 30-minute drive to Mersing, Johor. This is followed by a 1-hour, 30-minute ferry ride from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
Please contact the resort directly for more information.
Ferry schedule is as follow:
From Tanjung Gemok to Tekek Village (Tioman Island) - 12:00
From Tekek Village (Tioman Island) to Tanjung Gemok - 15:00
A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.