Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek by Compass Hospitality
No. 7, Seksyen 33, Jalan Melayu/Jalan Masjid India, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia –
5 Reasons to Choose Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek by Compass Hospitality
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kuala Lumpur
Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek has an unbeatable location right at the heart of downtown KL, with less than a minute walk to Masjid Jamek LRT (light rail transit) station, interchange station for ‘Star’ and ‘Putra’ lines. It is also a few steps from Little India, a colourful neighbourhood, rich in culture and constantly buzzing with activity. Places of interests include Islamic Arts Museum, Petronas Twin Towers and Batu Caves.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Jalan Masjid India 0.2 miles
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building 0.2 miles
- Merdeka Square 0.2 miles
- Capital Square 0.3 miles
- Central Market, Kuala Lumpur 0.4 miles
- Central Market aka Pasar Seni 0.4 miles
- Pudu Sentral Bus Terminal 0.5 miles
- Menara KL Tower 0.5 miles
- Petaling Street 0.5 miles
- National Textiles Museum Kuala Lumpur 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Weld 0.7 miles
- Dinner in the Sky KL 0.9 miles
- Berjaya Times Square 1.1 miles
- Petronas Twin Towers 1.1 miles
- Suria KLCC 1.2 miles
- Fahrenheit 88 1.2 miles
- Aquaria KLCC 1.2 miles
- Starhill Gallery 1.2 miles
- AvenueK 1.3 miles
- TREC KL 1.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Soong Kees Beef Ball Noodles Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Jai Hind Restaurant 0 miles
- Sarvana Bhavan Vegetarian Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Jackel - Palace of Silk & Furnishing Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Lulu Hypermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Hanifa Shopping Mall Market 0.1 miles
- Coliseum Cafe & Bar Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- KL SOGO Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Reggae MANSION Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Lake Gardens Lake 1.2 miles
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport 10.2 miles
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport 27.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Chinese, Indian, Italian, Malaysian, Local, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage Chair
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek by Compass Hospitality takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek by Compass Hospitality accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- Bookings for a minimum of 7 room nights will be charged a deposit of 15% of the total charges upon booking.
- Bookings for 5 to 9 rooms will be charged a deposit of 10% of the total charges upon booking.
- Bookings for a minimum of 10 rooms will be charged a deposit of 20% of the total charges upon booking.
*For more information please contact the hotel directly via the Special Requests Box or at the contact details on the booking confirmation.
A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.