Gayana Eco Resort
Malohom Bay, Gaya Island, 88000 Gaya Island, Malaysia –
Located off the coast of Borneo, Gayana Eco Resort boasts an outdoor pool and 2 dining options. Featuring a spa, it offers overwater villas with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Situated at the edge of a jungle forest on Gaya Island, Gayana Eco Resort offers free ferry rides from the Kota Kinabalu Ferry Terminal. It is a 20-minute drive from downtown Kota Kinabalu. Each spacious villa comes equipped with air conditioning, a DVD player and minibar. Tea/coffee making facilities and free bottled water are provided. Massages, facial and body treatments are available at the Solace Spa, which features Spa Suites and whirlpools. Guests can go diving, kayaking or jungle trekking during their stay at the resort. Dining options include a Chinese seafood restaurant and Macac Restaurant, which serves Western fusion dishes and pizzas.
Property surroundings –
- Kota Kinabalu Harbour 2.4 miles
- KK Esplanade 2.5 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 2.5 miles
- Filipino Market Sabah 2.5 miles
- Signal Hill Observatory 2.7 miles
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall 2.7 miles
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 2.7 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 2.8 miles
- Imago Shopping Mall 3.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre 3.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Karamunsing Capital 3.4 miles
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 3.6 miles
- Likas Sport Complex 3.7 miles
- Sabah State Mosque 3.8 miles
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 3.8 miles
- Likas City Mosque 4.1 miles
- North Borneo Railway 4.5 miles
- Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) Complex 4.6 miles
- Petagas War Memorial 6.3 miles
- St. Michael Church Penampang 8.2 miles
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport 5.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Gayana Eco Resort
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Luggage storage
- Gift shop
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Gayana Eco Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the resort does not accept payments via debit cards.
The resort provides boat transfer based on the following schedule:
• Check-In – 13:30 | 15:30 (free of charge)
• Check-In – 18:00 | 22:30 (MYR 50 per person)
• Check-Out – 07:15 | 09:00 | 11:00 (free of charge)
• Check-Out – 13:00 | 16:00 (MYR 50 per person)
Boat for excursion, based on scheduled transfer (MYR 50 nett per person)
Check-In : 12:30 / 14:30 / 16:30
Check-Out : 13:00 / 16:00
Any other time, private charter boat rates shall apply.
Charter Boat Rates
Jesselton Point Pier - Gayana – MYR 159 per boat
Jesselton Point Pier - Gayana - Jesselton Point Pier – MYR 265 per boat
Jesselton Point Pier - Bunga Raya – MYR 212 per boat
Jesselton Point Pier - Bunga Raya - Jesselton Point Pier – MYR 318 per boat
Please note that a pre-authorisation of the full amount of your stay on your credit card is required to confirm your booking. A pre-authorisation is a temporary funds hold and not a true charge. You may be notified by your bank that your card has been charged. Depending on your bank, the fund could be held up to 14 days before it is released. Your credit card will only be charged when checking in at the property.
A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.