Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Manukan Island, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 0.7 miles
- North Borneo Railway 4.3 miles
- Imago Shopping Mall 4.4 miles
- Sabah State Mosque 4.5 miles
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall 4.5 miles
- Filipino Market Sabah 4.8 miles
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 4.8 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 4.8 miles
- KK Esplanade 5 miles
- Karamunsing Capital 5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 5 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 5.1 miles
- Petagas War Memorial 5.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 6 miles
- Likas Sport Complex 6.4 miles
- Likas City Mosque 7.3 miles
- Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) 7.9 miles
- St. Michael Church Penampang 8.6 miles
- Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) Complex 8.7 miles
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park 9.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Arang BBQ Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Prahu Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sand Bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- KOKTAS Mini Store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Goodie Bag shop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque Lake 8.4 miles
- South China Sea Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport 4.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Food: Malaysian, Seafood, Local, Asian
Open for: Lunch
4 Reasons to Choose Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Resort Facilities at Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges Great facilities! Review score, 8.6
Most Popular Facilities
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
No internet access available.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged MYR 180 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged MYR 180 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A tourist tax of MYR 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
Please note the following boat transfer schedule:
- From Sutera Harbour Marina Club Jetty to the resort: Hourly transfer from 09:30 to 15:30
- From the resort to Sutera Harbour Marina Club Jetty: Hourly transfer from 12:00 to 16:00
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property is located in a pedestrian-only zone.