Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Manukan Island, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia –
Area Info –
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 0.7 miles
- North Borneo Railway 4.3 miles
- Imago Shopping Mall 4.4 miles
- Sabah State Mosque 4.5 miles
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall 4.5 miles
- Filipino Market Sabah 4.8 miles
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 4.8 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 4.8 miles
- KK Esplanade 5 miles
- Karamunsing Capital 5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 5 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 5.1 miles
- Petagas War Memorial 5.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 6 miles
- Likas Sport Complex 6.4 miles
- Likas City Mosque 7.3 miles
- Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) 7.9 miles
- St. Michael Church Penampang 8.6 miles
- Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) Complex 8.7 miles
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park 9.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Arang BBQ Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Prahu Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sand Bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- KOKTAS Mini Store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Goodie Bag shop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque Lake 8.4 miles
- South China Sea Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport 4.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Arang BBQ Restaurant
Open for: Lunch
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Resort Facilities at Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges Great facilities! Review score, 8.8
Most Popular Facilities
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
No internet access available.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that due to the nature of the area, WiFi/internet access may be intermittently unstable.
Please note that the property is located on Manukan Island and complimentary ferry transfers from Sutera Harbour Marina are offered. Guests are required to provide arrival details in advance using the Special Requests box available or using contact details found in the Booking Confirmation.
Departure times from Sutera Harbour Marina are 09:00, 10:00, 11:00 and 13:00.
Departure times from Manukan Island Resort are 09:30, 10:30, 11:30 and 13:30.
Additional guests costs MYR 70 per person for a two-way transfer.
An unscheduled ferry transfer is also available. Guests are required to inform the property at least 48 hours prior to check in.
For departures at 13:00 to 15:30, each person costs MYR 120 per way.
For departures at 15:30 to 19:00, each boat with a maximum of 5 persons costs MYR 530 per way. Every additional person costs MYR 120.
Effective 1 September 2017, all foreign guests will be charged a mandatory Tourism Tax of MYR 10 per room per night. This is to be paid directly to the property upon check-out.
A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property is located in a pedestrian-only zone.