Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Manukan Island, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 231 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges.
|One-Bedroom Hill Side Beach Villa|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- North Borneo Railway 4.3 miles
- Imago Shopping Mall 4.4 miles
- Sabah State Mosque 4.5 miles
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall 4.5 miles
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 4.7 miles
- Filipino Market Sabah 4.8 miles
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 4.8 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 4.8 miles
- KK Esplanade 5 miles
- Karamunsing Capital 5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 5 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 5.1 miles
- Petagas War Memorial 5.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 6 miles
- Likas Sport Complex 6.4 miles
- Likas City Mosque 7.3 miles
- Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) 7.9 miles
- St. Michael Church Penampang 8.6 miles
- Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) Complex 8.7 miles
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park 9.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Arang BBQ Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Prahu Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sand Bar Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- KOKTAS Mini Store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Goodie Bag shop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque Lake 8.4 miles
- South China Sea Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport 4.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Arang BBQ Restaurant
Open for: Lunch
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Resort Facilities at Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges Great facilities! Review score, 8.8
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Boat tickets are purchased upon arrival at the jetty.
Prices may vary depending on the boat operator.
Please refer to the schedules below:
1 - Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty:
Scheduled ferry transfer is priced at MYR 70 per person for a round-trip.
- Departing times: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
- Returning times: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
An unscheduled ferry transfer is priced at the rates below:
- MYR 600 per way, per boat of maximum 5 persons
- MYR 120 for every additional person
Requests for unscheduled ferry transfers must be submitted to the hotel at least 48 hours prior to check in. Please note that the unscheduled ferry transfer depart between 16.00 and 19.00 only.
2 - Jesselton Point Jetty:
Scheduled boat transfer prices start at MYR 45 per person for a round-trip.
- Departing Time: Between 7:00 and 14:00
- Returning Time: May vary depending on respective boat operators
Unscheduled boat transfers are not available from this property.
Sabah parks entrance fees (destination fee) apply per person. Please see room details for prices.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 231 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: