Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai
Off Jalan Sepangar Bay, 88993 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia –
Nexus Club Room
Ocean Panorama Premier Double or Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 6 years of age)
Borneo Executive Suite
Ocean Panorama Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Borneo Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Nexus Family Room
Nexus Resort Karambunai, located 30 km North East of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, nestles on 65 acres of lush landscaped surrounds on the Karambunai Peninsula, upon the fringes of a 6km pristine white sand beach, with a million year old tropical rainforest and the distant majesty of Mount Kinabalu as its backdrop. Nexus Resort Karambunai showcases 236 Borneo Villas luxury rooms set amidst a village garden with sweeping views of the golf course, garden or beach whilst 243 tastefully furnished Ocean Wing deluxe rooms, all with panoramic beach front and sea views, feature private balconies. Six grand Royal and Presidential Villa suites, created for the affluent and discerning few, come complete with luxurious living and dining rooms, private swimming pools and gardens facing the endless South China Sea.
Area Info –
- Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) Complex 5.2 miles
- Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) 6.7 miles
- Yayasan Sabah Auditorium Tun Mustapha 6.7 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Harbor 8.1 miles
- Likas City Mosque 8.2 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 8.9 miles
- Likas Sport Complex 9.1 miles
- Signal Hill Observatory 9.1 miles
- KK Esplanade 9.2 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 9.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 9.4 miles
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 9.4 miles
- Filipino Market Sabah 9.5 miles
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall 9.9 miles
- Karamunsing Capital 10.2 miles
- Imago Shopping Mall 10.4 miles
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 10.9 miles
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 11.4 miles
- North Borneo Railway 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Salut Seafood Restaurant Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Gayang Seafood Restaurant Restaurant 9.3 miles
- 1 Borneo Hypermall Supermarket 12.4 miles
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport 12.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Malaysian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Sunset Bar & Grill
Food: Pizza, International
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
6 Reasons to Choose Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kota Kinabalu
Most Popular Facilities
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Pool Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Ping-Pong (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged MYR 125 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Once a booking has been made, please advise the hotel on your arrival time. Contact details are available on the booking confirmation.
Please note that cooking, parties, barbecues and outside food are strictly not allowed in the rooms, suites and villas.
All guests staying receive 20% discount on all spa treatments at Borneo Spa.
A tourist tax of MYR 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.