Pulau Perhentian , 22300 Perhentian Island, Malaysia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 255 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Suhaila Palace! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Suhaila Palace offers beachfront accommodation in Perhentian Besar Island. Free WiFi is available in public areas and guests can do various water sports activities. Certain rooms feature a balcony with sea view.
Basic rooms are air-conditioned and fitted with an attached bathroom. For your comfort, fresh towels and soaps are provided. Some rooms are located in the ground floor and without windows.
You can have a refreshing swim in the sea or walk along the beach. Activities such as diving and snorkelling can be arranged at the tour desk. Airport and land transfers are available at a surcharge.
To reach Suhaila Place, guests can take a 30-minute ferry ride from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island. Kuala Besut Jetty is 34.8 miles from the nearest airport, Sultan Mahmud Airport.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Tuna Bay8.9 Fabulous beach40 yards from property
PIR Beach8.9 Fabulous beach950 yards from property
Petani Beach7.9 Good beach1.1 miles from property
Turtle Beach9.0 Superb beach1.4 miles from property
Mira Beach8.3 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Long Beach8.7 Fabulous beach1.8 miles from property
Coral Bay Beach8.1 Very good beach1.9 miles from property
- Is this place on Long Beach? if yes, is it near to the pathway to Coral Bay?Hi we are located on big island. For going to long beach should take water taxi few minutes. thank youAnswered on 16 August 2020
- Could you please provide me with the Activates prices and the Farry price for 2 persons to kids 13,10 YearsRm70/person for 2ways and kid rm40/person exclude conservation fee For your family will be 3adult and 1kids cost rm250 for 2ways exclude the fee that..Answered on 27 February 2021
- Salam what about the ferries time and transport feesHi for boat it available from 9.30-11.30am, 1.30-4pm every hours . Thank youAnswered on 16 August 2020
- Can fishing at night?Fishing on evening will be depend on weather. Mostly fishing trip will be on morning timeAnswered on 27 February 2021
- Hi..if i booked..how to arrange ferry from mainland jetty to your place?Hi you may book boat transfer with us by contact our number or go to our office at the jetty area.Answered on 25 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Water sport facilities on siteAdditional charge
- SnorkellingAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- Safety deposit box
- Minimarket on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
14:30 - 18:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Suhaila Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Boat transfers from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island run from 08:00 to 16:00 daily.
Boat transfers from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty schedule: 08:00, 12:00 and 16:00.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Suhaila Palace in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Suhaila Palace
The prices at Suhaila Palace may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Suhaila Palace offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Water sport facilities on site
- Walking tours
Suhaila Palace is 1.5 miles from the centre of Perhentian Island.
The nearest beach is just 50 yards from Suhaila Palace.
Check-in at Suhaila Palace is from 14:30, and check-out is until 10:00.
Yes, Suhaila Palace is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Suhaila Palace include: