The Magellan Sutera
No 1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia – Great location - show map
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Garden View|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View|
|Magellan Club Double or Twin Room with Sea View with Club Lounge Access|
|Executive Suite with Club Lounge Access|
|Magellan Club Suite with Club Lounge Access|
6 Reasons to Choose The Magellan Sutera
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kota Kinabalu
The Magellan Sutera Resort in Kota Kinabalu is a magnificent 5-star resort with 456 rooms and suites. The grand entrance is a majestic longhouse style lobby; an architectural tribute to the Rungus natives of Sabah. With fine timber furnishings and traditional handicraft artifacts, this resort is a favourite with families and couples and those seeking a relaxing, tropical holiday in Borneo. The suites are lavishly decorated and present fabulous views of beautifully manicured gardens or the South China Sea set against a backdrop of the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
The Magellan Sutera takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall 0.6 miles
- Imago Shopping Mall 0.7 miles
- Filipino Market Sabah 0.9 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 1 miles
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 1.1 miles
- KK Esplanade 1.1 miles
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 1.1 miles
- Karamunsing Capital 1.2 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 1.2 miles
- Sabah State Mosque 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 1.4 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 2.1 miles
- North Borneo Railway 2.1 miles
- Likas Sport Complex 2.5 miles
- Likas City Mosque 3.5 miles
- Petagas War Memorial 3.9 miles
- Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) 4.4 miles
- Borneo Marine Research Institute (BMRI) Complex 5.6 miles
- St. Michael Church Penampang 5.9 miles
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park 8.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restoran Zaara Crab Seafood and Grill Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport 2.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Bowling (additional charge)
- Karaoke (additional charge)
- Ping-Pong (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged MYR 180 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged MYR 180 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that extra beds are charged at MYR 180 per bed, per night. This is inclusive of breakfast.
Please inform The Magellan Sutera of your expected arrival time at least 24 hours in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Please note that details of a valid credit card are required at the time of reservation to guarantee the booking. Credit card used to guarantee the booking must belong to the guest checking in.
Guests checking in must be 18 years old and above. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 830 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: