Managua Backpackers Inn
Col. Los Robles, Del funeraria Monte de Los Olivos, 1C. N., 1C. O., 30 M. N. Casa #55, 99999 Managua, Nicaragua – Great location - show map
Located in Managua, 2.6 miles from Catedral de Santiago, Managua Backpackers Inn provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel features family rooms.
All guest rooms feature bed linen.
Masaya Volcano is 15 miles from the hostel, while Mirador de Catarina is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International, 7.5 miles from Managua Backpackers Inn, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This is our guests' favorite part of Managua, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What tours do you offer? GraciasWe offer a tour to the Masaya volcano. It generally leaves in the evening (after 5pm) and offers great views of the lava and volcano.Answered on 23 January 2020
- Hi, I will be arriving late today between 11-12. If I book a room for tonight will there be someone to let me in?￼Hi, yes, we will be here to receive you if you have made a reservation. Normally our reception closes at 11 PM, but with a valid reservation, we will..Answered on 8 September 2022
- Hello, what city tours are available? I want to learn about the history of the city especially after the 1973 earthquake. Thank youHi, we don't have a specific tour that highlights the history of the earthquake in 1972, but we can certainly arrange transport to some of the areas t..Answered on 21 January 2020
- How much for taxi to bus station would help arrang3 I need to be there at 5:30 am to get 6am bus to RamaHi, we can arrange a taxi for $7 (1 person) from the hostel to the bus station. You should allow approximately 30 minutes for the trip. The shuttle ..Answered on 21 November 2020
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?YesAnswered on 1 October 2019
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Tour desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioningAdditional charge
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Opening times
- Open all year
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Managua Backpackers Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Managua Backpackers Inn of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Managua Backpackers Inn
Check-in at Managua Backpackers Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Managua Backpackers Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Managua Backpackers Inn is 1.6 miles from the center of Managua.
The prices at Managua Backpackers Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.