De Clercqstraat 52, Oud West, 1052 NH Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 955 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Alp Hotel is a small and charming hotel right in the Amsterdam city center, less than half a mile from the Jordaan neighborhood. The hotel includes free Wi-Fi and grounds with a terrace.
The rooms are bright and have private bathrooms. Rooms with a balcony and/or spa bathtub are available as well. A breakfast buffet is served in the morning with many choices for an energetic start of the day.
You can benefit 24 hours a day from free hot drinks and a fruit bar. The hotel does not have a restaurant, but there are various places nearby to have lunch or dinner.
Amsterdam Central Station can be reached in a 10 minute tram ride from either tram stop Bilderdijkstraat or de Clercqstraat. The Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House and Van Gogh museum are 10 minutes away by foot.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Our reception is glazed. And we try to keep the distance because of the coronavirus.Answered on 7 June 2020
- Hello there I am asking if it’s allowed to smoke in balcony? ThanksDear Guest, It is allowed to smoke on the balcony. That is totally fine at all. You are not allowed to smoke in the room. We hope to welcome you s..Answered on 11 January 2021
- Do you have an escalator or lift, I have an elderly mumPlease note, that the property has steep stairs in a building without a lift. Guests can request a room on a lower floor (subject to availability) by ..Answered on 25 January 2020
- Do you require a depositDear guest we do not require deposit for the room. Only couple days before arrival we will make authorisation on your credit card. After your payment ..Answered on 8 December 2020
- Why when making a reservation that said pay at the property. Your hotel is charging for the room the day or the reservation?If you book the standard rate we will make 1 day before arrival authorisation on your credit card. And you are not able to cancel your reservation for..Answered on 13 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Walk-in closet
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Street parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Alp Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, that in accordance with our cancelation policy, Alp Hotel Amsterdam will block the amount required for your stay on your credit card 5 days prior to your arrival. Please provide a valid credit card under your name. If the credit card of a third party is used, please contact the hotel beforehand.
Please note, that upon check-in all guests are required to provide a valid photo ID.
Please note that different cancelation policies apply to bookings of 3 rooms or more.
A late check-out until 13:00 hours upon request is possible at a surcharge of EUR 10 per hour.
Children up to 2 years stay at Alp Hotel Amsterdam free of charge. Please note the small Twin room does not accommodate a baby cot. Please request a baby cot in the special request box or by contacting the property directly. This is subject to availability.
The hotel offers a pick-up shuttle service from the airport to the hotel for EUR 45 and a shuttle from the hotel to the airport for EUR39. Please book these services by contacting the hotel directly. The requests are subjected to availability.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Alp Hotel
Alp Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
The prices at Alp Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Alp Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Alp Hotel on this page.
Guests staying at Alp Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Alp Hotel include:
Alp Hotel is 1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.