Amstel Corner Hotel
Sarphatikade 16, Amsterdam City Center, 1017 WV Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 137 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam
This small and friendly hotel provides tasteful studios and rooms along a beautiful Amsterdam canal. Enjoy the traditional atmosphere of the original canal house and make use of free fast Wi-Fi connection.
The Amstel Corner offers a homely and stylish base in historical Amsterdam, at just a 5-minute walk away from the bustling nightlife of Rembrandtplein. You can easily explore the city center and Central Station is just 5-minute ride away by metro.
The studios and apartments are decorated in a modern style and each feature Netflix, Apple TV and a DVD-player, as well as a small kitchenette and private bathroom. Enjoy the authentic details of this canal house and make use of its convenient location to discover the Dutch capital.
Enjoy the view of the beautiful Singelgracht canal or a lovely garden from your studio or apartment.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can you smoke on the balcony?On the balcony you can smoke, but not inside the roomAnswered on 24 April 2020
- Hi we have a booking to stay in August in the Dukes suite can I ask if there is a full length mirror in the room.Yes I can bring one on requestAnswered on 21 May 2022
- Is there an oven, microwave and fridge in the twin bed play room? And do they all have patio/balcony?There is a microwave in the Play Room. The Honeymoon Suite has a balconyAnswered on 9 November 2019
- Hi, is Wi-Fi available & free? Do rooms have a hairdryer? Are there tea & coffee facilities? Many Thanks 😊Amstel Corner provide free fast WiFi, hairdryer, coffee & tea indeed.Answered on 26 February 2023
- We are 3 adults and I want to check which is our best option in your property? From 2nd of November until the 6thWe can do checkins in the early morningAnswered on 1 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Water sports facilities on siteAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Amstel Corner Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel of their estimated time of arrival and mobile phone number. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting the hotel/property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please contact the hotel 30 minutes before arrival in order to confirm your check-in.
Please note that Amstel Corner does not have an elevator.
FAQs about Amstel Corner Hotel
Check-in at Amstel Corner Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Amstel Corner Hotel is 1.1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Room options at Amstel Corner Hotel include:
Amstel Corner Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water sports facilities on site
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
The prices at Amstel Corner Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.