This bed and breakfast is located in the Canal Belt Area which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. B&B Singel 100 offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Amsterdam Central Station is 1640 feet away. Each room is decorated in a light décor. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and all have tea-and-coffee-making facilities. They have a private bathroom which is fitted with a shower. There is a wide variety of cafes, bars and restaurants in the direct surroundings of B&B Singel 100. Dam Square and Anne Frank House are both within 2625 feet from the bed and breakfast. Lively Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein areas are within a 10-minute bicycle ride. Rijksmuseum is 12 minutes by bicycle. Main shopping street Kalverstraat is 2461 feet away. From Dam Square there are direct links by tram to all tourist attractions.

Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.

Property Highlights

Get what you need

If you have any questions after booking, this property responds fast.

Located in the real heart of Amsterdam, this property has an excellent location score of 9.9!


Select dates to see this property's availability and prices

Room Type
Number of guests
1 queen bed
Something went wrong – please try again later.
Guest reviews


Value for money
Free WiFi
High score for Amsterdam
Select topics to read reviews:

See what guests loved the most:

  • Dowdy
    United States of AmericaUnited States of America
    it was very welcoming and warm. very vintage abs antic style.
  • Asli
    We loved every details about this place. It was very central ( about 7-8 mins to Dam Square), clean, comfortable. We had a lot of space in our room. We had a very good canal view from the living room. Our host Jan, was a very helpful and kind...
  • Hermoni
    We loved the place and the location which is really close to the city center. The apartment is part of an art gallery, it gives a special feeling. Jan is an amazing host, very attentive to guests and ready to help with anything. I really...

Area info

Amenities of B&B Singel 100
Great facilities! Review score, 9.1

Most popular amenities
  • Free WiFi
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Heating
  • Baggage storage
  • Toilet paper
  • Towels
  • Bathtub or shower
  • Private Bathroom
  • Toilet
  • Hairdryer
  • Shower
  • Linens
  • Wardrobe or closet
  • Walk-in closet
  • City view
  • View
  • Coffee machine
  • Electric kettle
  • Refrigerator
Room Amenities
  • Clothes rack
  • Temporary art galleries
Living Area
  • Sitting area
  • Desk
Media & Technology
  • Flat-screen TV
  • TV
Food & Drink
  • Tea/Coffee maker
WiFi is available in the rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
  • Baggage storage
  • Smoke-free property
  • Heating
  • Carpeted
  • Ironing facilities
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Upper floors accessible by stairs only
Languages Spoken
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Dutch

House rules

B&B Singel 100 takes special requests – add in the next step!


From 1:00 PM


Until 11:00 AM



Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.

Children & Beds

Child policies

Children not allowed.

Crib and extra bed policies

Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.

Age restriction

The minimum age for check-in is 18

Cash only

This property only accepts cash payments.

Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .


Smoking is not allowed.


Parties/events are not allowed


Pets are not allowed.

The fine print

In order to guarantee your booking we kindly request you to pay 30% deposit within 7 days by transfer to the bank account mentioned in the invoice, which will be sent to you after booking by e-mail. The remaining 70% should be paid in cash on arrival. Please note that after you have made your deposit, a refund is not possible. Please check with your insurance company to see if this cost is covered under your policy.

This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.

License number: registrationnumber 0363 011C 1A42 E89E 28FC

FAQs about B&B Singel 100

  • Room options at B&B Singel 100 include:

    • Suite

  • Check-in at B&B Singel 100 is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.

  • B&B Singel 100 is 1,500 feet from the center of Amsterdam. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.

  • The prices at B&B Singel 100 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.

  • B&B Singel 100 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):

    • Temporary art galleries