The Dylan Amsterdam
Keizersgracht 384 , Amsterdam City Center, 1016 GB Amsterdam, Netherlands –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 319 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Dylan Amsterdam.
Luxury Suite with Canal View
Luxury Duplex Room
Luxury Suite with Garden View
Luxury Double Room
Luxury Single Room
Superior Suite with Garden View
Junior Suite Canal View
5 Reasons to Choose The Dylan Amsterdam
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Known as one of the city's most stylish and intimate hotels and a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World, The Dylan offers a refined, modern decor along with unparalleled, personalized service and five-star amenities. More importantly, the hotel has a warm and inviting atmosphere where guests feel welcome immediately upon entry. For that, I credit our cozy space and wonderful staff whose loyalty is priceless. I look forward to welcoming you. Ren_ Bornmann General Manager
Area Info –
- The Nine Streets Amsterdam 0.1 miles
- Houseboat Museum 0.1 miles
- House Marseille 0.1 miles
- The Biblical Museum 0.1 miles
- The Krijtberg Church 0.2 miles
- Historical Museum Amsterdam 0.2 miles
- Begijnhof 0.2 miles
- University of Amsterdam 0.3 miles
- Leidsestraat 0.3 miles
- Torture Museum 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Anne Frank House 0.4 miles
- Leidseplein 0.4 miles
- Royal Palace Amsterdam 0.5 miles
- Dam Square 0.5 miles
- Rembrandtplein 0.6 miles
- Rijksmuseum 0.6 miles
- Beurs van Berlage 0.6 miles
- Dutch National Opera & Ballet 0.8 miles
- Van Gogh Museum 0.8 miles
- Amsterdam Central Station 0.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Albert Cuyp market Market 1.2 miles
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0 miles
- Flower market Market 0.4 miles
- Schiphol Airport 6.6 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 34.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- The Nine Streets Local & Authentic
Local & Authentic
Popular brands like: Apple
Popular brands like: H&M, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Bar Brasserie OCCO
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 63 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 63 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card The Dylan Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Dylan Amsterdam of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.