Boutique Hotel View
Leidsekade 77, Amsterdam City Center, 1017 PM Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 378 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Amsterdam
Boutique Hotel View is located in the center of Amsterdam, in an authentic house overlooking the canals. It is located 500 feet from the De La Mar Theater and around the corner from Leidseplein.
The interior of Boutique Hotel combines modern design with classic grandeur. The hotel rooms and spacious suites have luxurious bathrooms and decorations, and free Wi-Fi is provided.
Guests can explore the variety of restaurants and cafés available in the surroundings.
From Hotel View, guests can reach the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Vondel Park in a 5-minute walk. Plenty of bars and terraces are available at Leidseplein and the surrounding streets.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I have little dogs with me, I'll be with them all day, is that okay?Yes!, Boutique Hotel View is A Great Pet-Friendly Hotel With No Pet Fee. Much greetings from Amsterdam With Kind Regards, Nathalie VoorenAnswered on 17 June 2022
- Hi, can you guarantee a baby crib/cot will be available? Thank youDear guests, Yes, due to limited inventory, baby cot is available upon guest's request in advance and is subject to availability. We are always deligh..Answered on 17 June 2022
- Hi please confirm if each unit has a private bathroom with a door closed from the bedroomHello, every room has private bathroom with door inside of room.Answered on 27 October 2021
- do all rooms have a balcony?No there isn't a balcony in every roomAnswered on 28 January 2023
- Is smoking allowed out on the room balcony?Dear sir/madam, our hotel is no smoking, include room with balcony. Smokers can smoke outside at the street in front of hotel. Thank you for understanding.Answered on 27 October 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Coffee machine
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card ATM card Boutique Hotel View accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Boutique Hotel View
Room options at Boutique Hotel View include:
The prices at Boutique Hotel View may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Boutique Hotel View offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live music/Performance
Boutique Hotel View is 0.8 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Check-in at Boutique Hotel View is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.