Stay in the heart of Rotterdam – Excellent location - show map
This hotel is situated in Rotterdam, just 1,1.9 miles from Rotterdam Central Station and a 5 minutes walk from the city centre and has high-speed WiFi available throughout the hotel. Metro, tram and bus stop Eendrachtsplein is 3 minutes and bus stop Breitnerstraat is 2 minutes on foot.
Hotel Breitner has a 24-hour front desk and offers private on-site parking for a fee.
All rooms are carpeted, decorated in wooden decor and have double-glass windows. They feature a flat-screen TV, desk and Laptop-size Safe. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a toilet and a bath or shower.
A breakfast buffet is offered every morning including freshly baked breads, bacon, eggs and a broad range of meats, spreads, fruit and cereals.
You can relax in the lounge with a newspaper provided daily by the hotel or enjoy a variety of drinks at Hotel Breitners' bar which takes pride in a broad collection of whiskey's.
Laundry and ironing services is provided by the hotel at an extra fee. In addition, pets can also be accommodated at a surcharge.
Many sites, like the Museum park, Euromast (0.9 miles), Markethall (0.9 miles) and the Cube houses (1.1 miles) are accessible on foot from Hotel Breitner.
It is 10 minutes on foot to the Maritime and Harbour Museums. From Eendrachtsplein, it is 10 minutes by metro to concert hall Ahoy. Main shopping areas De Koopgoot and the Coolsingel are a 10-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Rotterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How much cost the parking for a day? Do not have to be a closed one, just a parking spot.Good evning, our parking fee is €17.50 per night/car. we advise that you reserve a spot if you need one. kind regards, BavoAnswered on 19 November 2019
- Hi, een vraagje hebben jullie rolstoel voor iemand die moet naar de Erasmus Hospital en ook hebben jullie föhn in de badkamer of in de kamer zelfs GroetjesGoedendag, Voor een rolstoel zult u zelf een aanvraag moeten doen, u kunt de rolstoel hier wel laten brengen. Alle badkamers hebben een föhn. Met vriendelijke groet, BarbaraAnswered on 7 October 2020
- Is it possibile to do an early check-in?You can always check in, but based on availability you can go to your room, normally the check in time is 14:00, but if you arrive earlier, we can always store your luggage.Answered on 4 April 2020
- Hello, Is there a small fridge in the room? kind regards, -EGood morning, On demand, we can provide a small fridge. Kind regards, BarbaraAnswered on 14 August 2020
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Minimarket on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Bankcard ATM card Hotel Breitner accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that extra beds can not be accommodated in the budget rooms.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel Breitner
Guests staying at Hotel Breitner can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Breitner is 750 yards from the centre of Rotterdam.
Hotel Breitner offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Hotel Breitner may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Breitner is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Hotel Breitner include: