Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, Oost, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Hotel Casa Amsterdam is a modern hotel offering a bar, rooftop terrace (only opens during the summertime) and an in-house restaurant. It features underground on-site parking and is only 1,000 feet from Amsterdam Amstel Railway Station and Amstel Metro. This is the first hotel in Amsterdam to achieve a 3-star Superior award this year.
Each modern room has a flat-screen TV with several interactive functions. Extra long beds, a work desk and refrigerator are also provided as standard in the rooms at Hotel Casa Amsterdam. During the summer 30 different craft beers and easy bites are served on the roof terrace.
Amstelstation tram and metro stop are less than a 5-minute walk from Hotel Casa Amsterdam and offers connections to the Museum Square, the city center and Waterlooplein Square. The hotel offers bicycle rental and packed lunch services.
The EAST restaurant serves local and seasonal dishes and has a cocktail bar. It also features a coffee bar.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there secure parkingThere is a secure parking garage under the hotel.Answered on 21 October 2019
- Does the room have and iron ?On every floor we have ironing facilities however they are in a fixed place and cannot be moved, no extra costs are involved to use it.Answered on 21 October 2019
- Can I open the windowWe do not have windows that can be opened. There is a small part that can be opened for fresh air.Answered on 2 August 2020
- Hi, how far is it from the airport? ThanksHello there! Our hotel is about 30 minutes by train and by taxi. Kins reards, Team CasaAnswered on 25 July 2020
- Is there an ironOn every floor we have ironing facilities however they are in a fixed place and cannot be moved, no extra costs are involved to use it.Answered on 21 October 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hour
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel Casa Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, for bookings of more than 9 rooms, different cancelation and prepayment policies apply.
Help us become more sustainable by supporting our green choices. We no longer offer a daily cleaning service from the 1st of May 2023 on, only at the fourth day of your stay when applicable. This saves a large amount of water and energy, and will make sure you enjoy a relaxed stay at Casa without getting disturbed. If you do wish to use the cleaning service, let us know at the reception. Let’s unite for a greener world!
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Hotel Casa Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Hotel Casa Amsterdam is 2 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
The prices at Hotel Casa Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Casa Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hotel Casa Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Hotel Casa Amsterdam has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Hotel Casa Amsterdam include: