Zijlstraat 63, 2011 TK Haarlem, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 129 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, a coffee machine, a minibar, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a terrace. At Cavallaro Hotel the rooms come with bed linen and towels.
Van Gogh Museum is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Leidseplein is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 8.1 miles from Cavallaro Hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Haarlem, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Cavallaro Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 9, 2021
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We are very interested in your hotel but noticed that all the rooms listed have queen size beds. Even the Deluxe King Room said it had a queen size bed. Do any of your rooms offer a king size bed? Thank you!All our rooms have a King zise bedAnswered on 21 February 2023
- hello, do you have an elevator or are there stairs to all rooms?We do not have an elevator. The Napoli and Sorrento room are at the 1st floor. The Capri and Positano room are at the 2nd floor.Answered on 21 February 2023
- Good afternoon, do you have room service if not can you suggest a nearby restaurant that would be open when we arrive (9:30 pm ish) . Thank you.We do not have room service, but are happy to recommend you some restaurants nearby the hotel. When you have booked at our hotel and would like to receive some restaurant suggestions, please let us know, so we can mail our recommendations.Answered on 1 December 2022
- is there good access for a person with difficulty walking using a stick how many floors? do you have a lift ?Unfortunately there is a staircase with steap stairs in order to get to the rooms. There is no lift/elevator available in the hotel. 2 rooms are on the first floor, 2 rooms are on the second floor, which are accesible by stairs.Answered on 5 May 2023
- Is there parking near the hotelAn underground car park with 1000 parking spaces, is a 3-minute walk from our hotel. The parking costs are per minute, with an hourly rate of €3.29 and a maximum daily rate of €27.19. Adress: Parkeergarage Raaks Haarlem Zijlvest 45 2011 VB HaarlemAnswered on 7 April 2023
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 12:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
FAQs about Cavallaro Hotel
Cavallaro Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Cavallaro Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Cavallaro Hotel include:
Cavallaro Hotel is 800 feet from the center of Haarlem.
Check-in at Cavallaro Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.