Oosteinderweg 243, 1432 AT Aalsmeer, Netherlands – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Chariot! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Chariot is located in Aalsmeer, about 5 mi from Schiphol Airport. Hotel Chariot features a variety of rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers free parking during your stay and a 24-hour shuttle service at surcharge.
The modern rooms are spacious and have a private bathroom. Furthermore, there is a comfortable king-size bed and free movies.
The hotel has a 24-hour connection with the terminal of the airport and the train station. The shuttle service will get you to the right arrival- or departure hall in 8 minutes.
The restaurant is well-known for its quality coffee and grill specialties. You can relax here and recover from your trip with a nice meal and a good glass of wine. Guests can also relax in the smoking lounge.
Hotel Chariot is located in the south of Aalsmeer, a town famous for its International Flower Auction. You can make a trip to Amsterdam easily, as it is only 20 minutes away by car.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good evening,is the airport shuttle is available 24h and how much does it cost and how to book it? Thank you.Hello, The airport shuttle is available 24h Just call the number of the Hotel when you have the luggage From the Airport to the Hotel is free. From ..Answered on 18 January 2020
- Do you have a shuttle to the cruise port, please?Dear Mr/Mrs, We have the shuttle to the airport Schiphol. With kind regards, Team Hotel ChariotAnswered on 25 October 2019
- Do you have a baggage drop off service, where I can leave my suitcase until check in. your hotel. Do you have a wake up service.Hello, We have a Baggage drop off at the reception, a wake up call is possible. Kind Regards, Jan de Boer ReceptionAnswered on 11 January 2020
- Hi. Do you have a shuttle to the train station from your hotel that goes into Amsterdam city center?We have a 24/7 shuttle service to/from Schiphol Airport. Rate is 20 Euro for a return trip. On request and availibility we may offer a shuttle to Ams..Answered on 22 October 2020
- Hi, please can you tell me the cost of the shuttle from the airport?Dear, First of all, thank you for your message. The first trip from Schiphol airport to the hotel is free. The ride from the hotel to Schiphol airpo..Answered on 5 March 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Evening entertainment
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- FruitAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Public BathAdditional charge
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Hotel Chariot accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that parking is only available during your stay. Guests who wish to park their car longer than their stay, please contact the property directly for instructions.
Please note that a credit card guarantee or safety deposit of EUR 50 per night is required upon check-in for incidentals. This will be refunded upon check-out, after inspection of the room.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel Chariot
Guests staying at Hotel Chariot can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Hotel Chariot may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Chariot has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Hotel Chariot is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Chariot include:
- Vacation Home
Hotel Chariot is 1.4 miles from the center of Aalsmeer.
Hotel Chariot offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Mini golf
- Evening entertainment
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Public Bath
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours