Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Bellamystraat 3, Oud West, 1053 BE Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
CityHub Amsterdam offers social accommodations in Amsterdam. Guests can make their own drinks in the on-site self-service bar. With a mobile app, guests can control their room and chat with the CityHosts. The Foodhallen are right around the corner, where guests can enjoy different food concepts and cuisines in a historical venue.
Guests will stay in a private sleeping cabin with a king size double bed. The shared bathroom facilities include a rain shower. There is luggage storage space at the property. CityHub Amsterdam features free WiFi throughout the property.
Ten Kate Market is 250 feet from Cityhub, while Vondelpark is 0.6 mi away. Leidseplein and the Negen Straatjes are all within 20 minutes walking distance. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, which guests can reach in 25 minutes by public transport.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose CityHub Amsterdam
- Can you sleep in the same bed as your partner or is it two different beds?Each hub comes with a queen size mattress, so all hubs are suitable for two people!Answered on March 9, 2020
- Dear team, Is it possible to book the double room with breakfast, free cancellation before 21 January, but pay cash upon arrival? Thank you. Best reg...Hi there, thanks for your interest however that is not possible unfortunately.Answered on March 9, 2020
- Hi! May I ask if you can keep my baggage before I check in ?Hi there, for sure you can keep your luggage before and after your check-in! We even have free lockers that you can use to do so :).Answered on July 6, 2021
- How many showers are thereSeven for men and seven for women (two separate bathrooms)Answered on March 9, 2020
- Is there a safe in the room for valuables ?Yes, it is. You may also leave you your things in the available lockers free of charge. Or we may put in our office space if you prefer.Answered on October 23, 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 4 are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card ATM card CityHub Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service terminal.
Please note that the CityHub Amsterdam does not accept reservations for more then 5 rooms.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about CityHub Amsterdam
From the nearest airport, you can get to CityHub Amsterdam by:
- Train 10min
- Taxi 15min
Check-in at CityHub Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at CityHub Amsterdam include:
CityHub Amsterdam is 1.2 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
CityHub Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Entertainment staff
The prices at CityHub Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at CityHub Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte