Bellamystraat 3, Oud West, 1053 BE Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
CityHub Amsterdam offers social accommodations in Amsterdam. Guests can make their own drinks in the on-site self-service bar. With a mobile app, guests can control their room and chat with the CityHosts. The Foodhallen are right around the corner, where guests can enjoy different food concepts and cuisines in a historical venue.
Guests will stay in a private sleeping cabin with a king size double bed. The shared bathroom facilities include a rain shower. There is luggage storage space at the property. CityHub Amsterdam features free WiFi throughout the property.
Ten Kate Market is 250 feet from Cityhub, while Vondelpark is 0.6 mi away. Leidseplein and the Negen Straatjes are all within 20 minutes walking distance. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, which guests can reach in 25 minutes by public transport.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a cancellation feeYes, there is. The amount depends per rate. When making a flexible booking, we will charge you the 1st night when cancelling later than 48 hours in ad..Answered on 9 March 2020
- Can you sleep in the same bed as your partner or is it two different beds?Each hub comes with a queen size mattress, so all hubs are suitable for two people!Answered on 9 March 2020
- Does this hotel offer a vegan breakfast??Sure thing, just indicate this to the waiter when you take your seat in the breakfast restaurant!Answered on 9 March 2020
- Hi! May I ask if you can keep my baggage before I check in ?Hi there, for sure you can keep your luggage before and after your check-in! We even have free lockers that you can use to do so :).Answered on 6 July 2021
- do you have bicycles to hire if so how much for 24hours?We do offer bike rentals here at Cityhub, it is 13€ for 24 Hrs.Answered on 19 June 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Shared toilet
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Entertainment staff
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Parking garage
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 4 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card ATM card CityHub Amsterdam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service terminal.
Please note that the CityHub Amsterdam does not accept reservations for more then 5 rooms.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about CityHub Amsterdam
Guests staying at CityHub Amsterdam can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
CityHub Amsterdam offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Entertainment staff
- Bicycle rental
The prices at CityHub Amsterdam may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at CityHub Amsterdam is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
CityHub Amsterdam is 1.2 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
Room options at CityHub Amsterdam include: