Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Westeinde 18, Amsterdam City Center, 1017 ZP Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Cocomama
- I read in the reviews that free breakfast is included, but booking.com does not show it. can you confirm pleaseHey and thanks for your question :) YES we include breakfast from 9-11am :) Thanks and we hope to see you soon! MAMAs xoxoAnswered on March 29, 2022
- Hello is there wifi available in the rooms and a socket next to the beds? ThanksHello there, Yes we have free wifi available in whole building. Also there are sockets next to each bed. Cheers MAMAs xoxAnswered on September 18, 2022
- Do you have a twin room please?Hi there! Thank you for your question! We do not have a twin room! Only one for 3 people which has 1 Double and 1 Single Bed, called the Sky Room :) W...Answered on April 16, 2022
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?Hi there! Padlocks are 6.00 to buy :) Warm Regards, MAMAs xoxoAnswered on April 16, 2022
- Hello, do you have laundry facilities?Hey and thank you for your question :) Yes! We do :) It is 6.00 (payable only by card) and our lovely staff will wash and dry your clothes for you! Wa...Answered on April 16, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cocomama accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests can stay for a maximum of 7 days in a 28-day period
Please note that there is an additional charge of 10 Eur for late check-in after 11pm.
Please note we do not accept bookings of groups larger than six people. If you decide to make a booking for your group anyway, we retain the right to cancel your booking without a refund. We are cashless hostels.
The following payment methods are accepted by the hostels: Mastercard, iDEAL, Visa card payments.
If the total value of a single booking is greater than or equal to €1,000.00, a nonrefundable 20% deposit will be required at the time of the booking regardless of the rate type selected. The remaining 80% will be paid 7 days before arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Cocomama of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.