Hotel De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant
Beulakerweg 30, 8355 AH Giethoorn, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant
Havelte Golfclub7.3 miles
Restaurant Restaurant bij Geesje0 miles
Cafe/Bar Bar Uut Giethoorn0 miles
River Gracht0 miles
Train Steenwijk Station3.1 miles
Train Meppel Station6.4 miles
Train Wolvega Station9.4 miles
Groningen Airport Eelde33.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Dutch, French
5 reasons to choose De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Giethoorn
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Water sports facilities on site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Coffee house on site
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Electric vehicle charging station
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor play area
- Books, DVDs & music for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child services Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Shoeshine Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Business center Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Honeymoon suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Electric car charging station
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card ATM card De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant
Room options at De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Free parking
The prices at De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Water sports facilities on site
- Walking tours
De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant is 0.7 miles from the center of Giethoorn.
Check-in at De Dames Van De Jonge Hotel Restaurant is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.