Hotel De Hallen
Bellamyplein 47, Oud West, 1053 AT Amsterdam, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 2801 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel De Hallen! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel De Hallen is located in the Oud-West district of Amsterdam, 1.2 mi from Dam Square. It offers an a la carte restaurant and nonsmoking rooms with free WiFi.
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Tea and coffee making facilities are included. Private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Tram stop Kinkerstraat is 1,650 feet away and offers direct links to Central Station in 20 minutes. The market at Ten Katestraat is 5 minutes by foot. Leidseplein is 1 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Our flight arrives at 11:45pm can we check in after 12am?Most definitely; the hotel offers a 24 hour reception service.Answered on 23 March 2020
- How much is extra for breakfast for the 560 pounds roomThe breakfast cost per person per day is 20.95€.Answered on 12 November 2019
- Do you have parkings on site? How much per night?The municipality offers parking in garage De Hallen for 51 euro per day. Public parking is available for 36 euro per day.Answered on 23 March 2020
- Hi We are mother and adult daughter, does the bed have two separate duvets? ThanksHi there. At Hotel de Hallen we have rooms with one double bed and two single beds. During the reservation process please do not forget to mention you..Answered on 2 July 2022
- Hi there, I'm visiting Amsterdam on business next week. If I was to book to stay at the hotel for a few nights, would it be possible to facilitate a ..Dear Mr/Mrs, Yes that is no problem, till 1 pm is the late check out for free. After that we need to charge €10,- each our. I hope i informed you eno..Answered on 2 December 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel De Hallen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel De Hallen
Room options at Hotel De Hallen include:
Hotel De Hallen has 1 restaurant:
Hotel De Hallen is 1.1 miles from the center of Amsterdam.
The prices at Hotel De Hallen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel De Hallen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hotel De Hallen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Hotel De Hallen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.