Hotel De Leugenaar
Boulevard Bankert 132, 4382 AC Vlissingen, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 743 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel De Leugenaar is located on the longest sea boulevard of The Netherlands and offers pet- friendly accommodations. The hotel offers panoramic views over the water and free Wi-Fi throughout including on the terrace.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom with a toilet and shower. In the morning, an extensive breakfast buffet is available.
The hotel offers a brasserie and conservatory where guests can enjoy lunch, dinner, drinks and bites while the sea ships that pass by on the water. When weather is nice, you can enjoy the views from the terrace.
Middelburg is a 15-minute car drive away and you can reach the A58 motorway within 10 minutes.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vlissingen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Vlissingen Beach8.3 Very good beach1,300 feet from property
Nollestrand8.5 Very good beach3,450 feet from property
Duinstrand8.7 Excellent beach5,150 feet from property
Westduinstrand8.6 Excellent beach1.4 miles from property
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?There are disinfectation stations installed at both entrances. A screen has been placed at the reception and we have placed stickers on the floor.Answered on 27 May 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?The temperature is usually the best between June and September. However, it's still very possible that the weather can be disappointing in regards of ..Answered on 23 November 2019
- Hi. June 7-11 do you have a room with a sea view and balcony? Thank youGood evening, There is another room available with sea view and balcony for the season. This costs € 180.00 per night. Yours sincerely, Hotel Brasse..Answered on 26 May 2022
- Hi , do you have secure bike storage available for 4 bicycles?We don't have a secure bike storage.Answered on 19 June 2022
- Do you have secure bike storage ? If so is this indoors or outdoors?We do not have a secure bike storage. You are able to place your bicycles under a small roof to keep them dry.Answered on 19 June 2022
- Still looking?
Brasserie De Leugenaar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Temporary art galleries
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Debit card ATM card Hotel De Leugenaar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests staying for business purposes who need company details or an order number on the invoice, must request this prior to check-in. Requests after check-in can not be handled.
Please note that checking-in is possible until 20:00. The booked room will be available until 18:00, when arriving later this has to be communicated to the hotel on the arrival day before 18:00. When the hotel doesn't receive information about a desired late check-in, the booking can not be guaranteed.
Please note that the elevator is not working outside the opening hours of the Brasserie. During these hours, guests have to make use of the stairs to reach their rooms.
Please note that a dog lives on site.
- Breakfast is served daily from 08:30 untill 10:00
- In case guests need to have breakfast earlier than 08:30 we will prepare a breakfastbox. The guests need to inform us AT LATEST on the day of arrival before 12:00.
- Check in hours are from 15:00 untill max 20:00
- If guests expect to arrive after 18:00 they must inform us by email or telephone no later than 14:00 (2PM) on the day of arrival, we will discuss the check-in options with them.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Hotel De Leugenaar of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Brasserie De Leugenaar: Closed from Sun, Jan 16, 2022 until Mon, Jan 31, 2022
Bar is closed from Sun, Jan 16, 2022 until Mon, Jan 31, 2022
FAQs about Hotel De Leugenaar
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Hotel De Leugenaar.
Hotel De Leugenaar is 1,950 feet from the center of Vlissingen.
Hotel De Leugenaar has 1 restaurant:
- Brasserie De Leugenaar
Check-in at Hotel De Leugenaar is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel De Leugenaar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel De Leugenaar offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
Guests staying at Hotel De Leugenaar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel De Leugenaar include: