Bed and Breakfast De Stormvogel
Baaiduinen 32, 8884 HJ Baaiduinen, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 27 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Oerol Festival0.4 miles
Zwemparadijs De Dobe2.4 miles
Centrum voor Natuur en Landschap2.8 miles
Terschelling VVV2.9 miles
The Brandaris Lighthouse2.9 miles
't Behouden Huys Museum3 miles
Museum Tromp's Huys10.4 miles
Informatiecentrum De Noordwester10.5 miles
Restaurant diverse restaurants Midsland0.6 miles
Cafe/Bar diverse bar/ cafe Midsland0.6 miles
Ocean/Sea Waddenzee0.6 miles
Mountain Arjensduin hee1.2 miles
Ocean/Sea Noordzee3.1 miles
Lake VVV Terschelling3.7 miles
Lake Natuurmuseum West terschelling3.7 miles
Lake Bunkermuseum3.7 miles
Mountain Seinpaalduin west-terschelling3.7 miles
Mountain Boschplaat oosterend4.3 miles
Groningen Airport Eelde56.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose De Stormvogel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
2:30 PM - 7:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card ATM card De Stormvogel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about De Stormvogel
De Stormvogel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Walking tours
- Bar crawls
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Movie nights
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
- Live music/Performance
De Stormvogel is 2,150 feet from the center of Baaiduinen.
The prices at De Stormvogel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at De Stormvogel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from De Stormvogel.
Check-in at De Stormvogel is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at De Stormvogel include: