Amsterdam Village Hotel (former Hotel De Oude Taveerne)
Durgerdammerdijk 73, 1026 CB Amsterdam, Netherlands –
Deluxe Single Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Double Room with Lake View
Deluxe Triple Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Schellingwouderkerk 1.1 miles
- Blijburg Beach 1.7 miles
- CWI Amsterdam 2.1 miles
- Science Park Amsterdam 2.1 miles
- International Institute of Social History 2.2 miles
- NIKHEF 2.2 miles
- AMOLF 2.2 miles
- Theaterfabriek Amsterdam 2.4 miles
- Diemen Station 2.4 miles
- Jaap Eden Ice Skating 2.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Amsterdam Studio's 3.6 miles
- Basilica of St. Nicholas 3.7 miles
- Dutch National Opera & Ballet 3.7 miles
- Carre Theatre 3.7 miles
- Amsterdam Central Station 3.7 miles
- Beurs van Berlage 3.9 miles
- Dam Square 4 miles
- Anne Frank House 4.4 miles
- Leidseplein 4.6 miles
- Van Gogh Museum 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Landmarkt Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Buikslotermeerplein Market 1.9 miles
- Schiphol Airport 10.7 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 37.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
De Oude Taveerne
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Amsterdam Village Hotel (former Hotel De Oude Taveerne)
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Amsterdam Village Hotel (former Hotel De Oude Taveerne) takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Amsterdam Village Hotel (former Hotel De Oude Taveerne) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are kindly requested to note that the restaurant kitchen shuts at 21:30 on Sundays.
Please note that children above 12 years of age will not be permitted in the Family Room.
Please note that guests can rent a kitchen package with cleaning products at a surcharge of EUR 11.50. Guests are requested to inform the hotel if they wish to use this.
Please note that the security deposit of EUR 300 is only applicable when guests book an apartment. Guests who will stay in a hotel room will not be charged with this deposit. The deposit will be pre-authorized on the credit card.
Please note that final cleaning is available at a surcharge of EUR 75. Guests can also clean the apartment themselves, free of charge.
Please inform Amsterdam Village Hotel (former Hotel De Oude Taveerne) of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.