Derlon Hotel Maastricht
Onze Lieve Vrouweplein 6, Maastricht City Centre, 6211 HD Maastricht, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1180 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The hotel combines historic features with modern design and each of the air-conditioned, nonsmoking rooms at Derlon Hotel Maastricht includes a flat-screen TV and a Nespresso coffee machine. Guests can enjoy an extensive buffet breakfast in the cellar, next to real Roman excavations. In addition, the accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk.
Restaurant Derlon serves classic and contemporary dishes in a modern way with the use of fresh, local and organic products. There is also a champagne lounge and a terrace where guests can enjoy fine wines per glass.
Maastricht Central Railway Station is less than a 15-minute walk from Hotel Derlon. Congress center MECC is 1.9 mi away by car.
This is our guests' favorite part of Maastricht, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Derlon Hotel Maastricht has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 31, 2009
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We do everything what is necessary.Answered on 14 May 2020
- Hi guys, are your dining facilities currently open - from breakfast and dinner? Also is there somewhere we can have a drink at the hotel? ThxYes, the restaurant is open for hotel guests! You can have breakfast, lunch, dinner and a drink if you want!Answered on 23 November 2020
- Does it have parkingYou can park at the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Q-Park, which is about 2 minutes by foot from the hotel. The parking costs 25.00 EUR per 24 hours. Valet parking..Answered on 15 May 2021
- Are there two bathrooms in the apartment?Dear guest, Thanks for your interest in hotel Derlon Maastricht. Both of the apartments offer 1 bathroom. kind regards, Hotel Derlon MaastrichtAnswered on 13 January 2020
- do you have self service guest laundry facilitiesDear madam, sir, We have a laundry service. You have to leave it at the Front Office before 9 o''clock and it will be returned a day later at 17 o''cl..Answered on 4 February 2021
- Still looking?
- Restaurant Derlon
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Cash Debit card ATM card Derlon Hotel Maastricht accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Derlon Hotel Maastricht
Check-in at Derlon Hotel Maastricht is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Derlon Hotel Maastricht include:
Derlon Hotel Maastricht has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Derlon
Guests staying at Derlon Hotel Maastricht can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Yes, Derlon Hotel Maastricht is popular with guests booking family stays.
Derlon Hotel Maastricht offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
Derlon Hotel Maastricht is 1,500 feet from the center of Maastricht.
The prices at Derlon Hotel Maastricht may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.