Hotel Des Indes The Hague
Lange Voorhout 54 - 56, The Hague City Center, 2514 EG The Hague, Netherlands – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1754 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of The Hague
Hotel Des Indes is a luxurious 5-star hotel on the Lange Voorhout in the city center of The Hague. There is an exclusive Health Club with a swimming pool. In addition, the property offers complimentary WiFi access.
The hotel rooms are elegant in style and have a seating area and a satellite TV. The large beds with soft white duvets offer a comfortable setting for your night's rest.
Hotel Des Indes was designed by the famous architect Jacques Garcia. There is also a lounge, restaurant and meeting facilities.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Dear, We took precautions and make sure that it will be safe for guests to stay at Hotel Des Indes. Kind regards, ReservationsAnswered on 8 May 2020
- Does room have refrigerator?Yes, the room has a small refrigerator.Answered on 8 July 2020
- Do you have rooms with a balcony or terrace to be able to smoke outside?We have a couple of rooms with a small balcony, but we advise not to smoke on the balcony. It is better to smoke outside in front of the hotel.Answered on 16 September 2020
- Hello! Is it possible to book a room with a bath (not a shower)?Most of our rooms have a combination of a bath and a shower.Answered on 6 January 2021
- Hallo, ik vroeg me af of er extra kosten zijn verbonden aan het gebruik van de sauna/wellness in Des Indes (behalve behandelingen)Voor hotel gasten is het gebruik van de sauna/wellness inbegrepen. Alleen voor de behandelingen zijn er kosten aan verbonden. Voor het gebruik van sau..Answered on 28 September 2020
- Still looking?
Restaurant Des Indes
Food: Dutch, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Open all year
- Heated pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel Des Indes The Hague accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that when booking 10 or more rooms, the hotel can have different policies.
Please note that the on-site parking fee is EUR 4.50 per hour and EUR 45 per day. Parking spaces are limited and the accommodations cannot guarantee a space. Self-parking is not available and if no parking spaces are available, the hotel porters will advise for the two nearest public parking garages.
Parking garage Het Plein is opened 24 hours a day and 3-minutes away from the hotel. Hourly parking rates apply. Parking garage Museumkwartier is also opened 24 hours a day and 2-minutes away from the hotel. Hourly parking rates apply. Reservation is required for 24 hours parking. For more information, please contact the hotel.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Des Indes The Hague
Hotel Des Indes The Hague has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Des Indes
Hotel Des Indes The Hague offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Hotel Des Indes The Hague include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Hotel Des Indes The Hague may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Des Indes The Hague can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Des Indes The Hague is 1,650 feet from the center of The Hague.
Check-in at Hotel Des Indes The Hague is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.