Nieuwe Binnenweg 6, 3015 BA Rotterdam, Netherlands –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1809 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Sonneveld House 0.1 miles
- Chabot Museum 0.2 miles
- Dutch Museum of Photography 0.2 miles
- Netherlands Architecture Museum 0.2 miles
- Art Museum Rotterdam 0.2 miles
- Rotterdamse Schouwburg 0.2 miles
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam 0.4 miles
- Beurstraverse 0.4 miles
- Kunsthal Rotterdam 0.4 miles
- Holland Casino Rotterdam 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Diergaarde Blijdorp 1.3 miles
- Familiepark Plaswijckpark 2.9 miles
- De Hoge Bomen 12.1 miles
- New Babylon 13.1 miles
- Paleis Huis Ten Bosch 13.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Stalles Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Rotown Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Coop Supermarket 0 miles
- Boudewijn Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Jordy\'s Bakery Market 0.1 miles
- Sijf Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Hong Kong Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Oliva Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Markt Hal Market 0.6 miles
- De Grote Markt Market 0.8 miles
- De Nieuwe Maas River 0.6 miles
- North Sea / Noordzee Sea/ocean 18.6 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 3.1 miles
- Schiphol Airport 29.8 miles
- Antwerp International Airport 50.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Witte de Withstraat Luxury Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Hotel Emma
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rotterdam
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel Emma accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.