Grand Hotel Karel V
Geertebolwerk 1, City Center, 3511 XA Utrecht, Netherlands –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1799 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose Grand Hotel Karel V
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Utrecht
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Aboriginal Art Museum 0.1 miles
- Museum Speelklok 0.2 miles
- Dom tower 0.2 miles
- Utrecht University 0.2 miles
- Hoog Catharijne Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
- TIAS School for Business and Society 0.3 miles
- Utrecht Centraal Station 0.4 miles
- Vredenburg 0.4 miles
- Central Museum 0.4 miles
- TivoliVredenburg 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cityplaza Nieuwegein 4.4 miles
- Huis Doorn 10.2 miles
- Dinnershow Pandora 10.6 miles
- Fluor 12.1 miles
- Johan Cruijff Arena 17.4 miles
- Theatre De Nieuwe Doelen 18.8 miles
- Schiphol Airport 21.5 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 30.1 miles
- Eindhoven Airport 45.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Restaurant Karel 5
Food: French, European
Open for: Dinner
Bistro Karel 5
Food: European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Shallow End
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Basket
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Safe (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Grand Hotel Karel V accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.