Marriott Hotel The Hague
Johan de Wittlaan 30, 2517 JR The Hague, Netherlands – Great location - show map
The Hague Marriott Hotel offers comfortable rooms and suites in the International Zone between The Hague and Scheveningen. Guests can enjoy informal dining at the on-site restaurant and free WiFi is available throughout this hotel, where the higher floors offer spectacular city views.
Each of the 306 sound proofed rooms and suites comes with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. A desk and a laptop safe are featured as well. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toilet, while some rooms also include a bath. Free toiletries are provided.
Facilities at The Hague Marriott Hotel include an Executive Club Lounge, a business center and meeting rooms for 10 to 700 guests. Relax in the secluded garden terrace, have a drink at the bar or work out in the on-site gym. The Gallery Restaurant offers international cuisine.
Bike hire is available on-site. The Hague Marriott Hotel is centrally located near Peace Palace, Madurodam and the Gemeentemuseum. The main shopping area of The Hague and Scheveningen beach can be reached in a 15-minute tram journey.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Guidelines from the RIVM -Special check-in table: 1,5 m distance -Only hotel guests -Disinfected regularly -Walking routes to keep distanceAnswered on May 16, 2020
- Hello, we are a couple with a little hairless grown up dog (6 kg, American hairless terrier). How much is the extra payment for a dog? Thank you€18,50 per dayAnswered on July 15, 2021
- Hello, I have a question, my girlfriend has a Birthday so is it possible to arrange the balloons and some flowers in the room? Regards VeroGood evening, This would be possible, absolutely. If you'd like, we could have a bouquet prepared for your girlfriend's birthday at the local flower ..Answered on June 16, 2021
- Hello, we are a couple with a little dog (Yorkshire terrier). How much is the extra payment for a dog? Thank youdog will be €18.50 per night. only 1 dog per room allowedAnswered on October 19, 2022
- Hello, is the fitness area open? thanks!Dear Sir/Madam, The fitness area is currently opened. Kind regards, LinAnswered on August 16, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Marriott Hotel The Hague accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note there can be placed extra beds but not in every room, upon request.
The surcharge of an extra bed is EUR 35 per person per night for all adults and children from 12 years and older. For younger children, a baby cot is available.
FAQs about Marriott Hotel The Hague
Check-in at Marriott Hotel The Hague is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Marriott Hotel The Hague offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
From the nearest airport, you can get to Marriott Hotel The Hague by:
- Car 40min
The prices at Marriott Hotel The Hague may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Marriott Hotel The Hague is 1.5 miles from the center of The Hague.
Guests staying at Marriott Hotel The Hague can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Marriott Hotel The Hague include: