Marriott Hotel The Hague
Johan de Wittlaan 30, 2517 JR The Hague, Netherlands –
5 Reasons to Choose Marriott Hotel The Hague
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
In the International Zone of The Hague, The Hague Marriott welcomes travellers to explore the City while enjoying our hotel’s 306 comfortable rooms and luxurious suites. Complimentary WIFI is available throughout the hotel and guests may also enjoy informal dining at The Great Room, where you can enjoy our refined International Cuisine, served in a warm and elegant inviting atmosphere. The facilities of this hotel includes 1 bar, an Executive Club Lounge, fitness room, Business Center, State of the Art Meeting rooms for 10 – 700 persons, a lovely secluded Garden Terrace and amazing views from the Skyline of The Hague from the higher floors.
Area Info –
- Photomuseum The Hague 0.1 miles
- Gemeentemuseum The Hague 0.1 miles
- Omniversum 0.1 miles
- Museon 0.2 miles
- CPB Netherlands 0.7 miles
- Museum of telecommunications & post 0.9 miles
- Jachthaven Scheveningen 0.9 miles
- Madurodam 0.9 miles
- The Hague Institute for Global Justice 1 miles
- Childrenbooks Museum 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- New Babylon 1.9 miles
- MegaStores Den Haag 2.2 miles
- Paleis Huis Ten Bosch 2.6 miles
- Louwman Museum 3 miles
- Duinrell 5.7 miles
- De Hoge Bomen 7.9 miles
- Familiepark Plaswijckpark 12.4 miles
- Diergaarde Blijdorp 13.2 miles
- Keukenhof 16.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Home Made Market (various locations throughout The Hague) Market 0.6 miles
- Albert Heijn Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Catch by Simonis Restaurant 1.1 miles
- De Dis Restaurant 1.2 miles
- HanTing - 1 Michelin star Restaurant 1.5 miles
- Antique and book market (mid May - Sep at Lange Voorhout, Oct - mid May at Plein) Market 1.8 miles
- The Hague Market (the largest market in The Netherlands Market 1.9 miles
- The Old Jazz Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- North Sea Ocean/Sea 1.2 miles
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport 11.4 miles
- Schiphol Airport 25.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Gallery Restaurant
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 19.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Debit card Marriott Hotel The Hague accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note there can be placed extra beds but not in every room, upon request.
The surcharge of an extra bed is EUR 35 per person per night for all adults and children from 12 years and older. For younger children, a baby cot is available.